Help me guys,,,Booster picking tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exploud Ex said:
I'm getting more and more excited to get one this Saturday. *Suddenly turns crazy and slaps self in face*
Hey, wait for me! I wanna help you open one pack!

I went to the shop today and all the packs look the same, plss EXPLAIN to me how does a blister pack look like or its special features!

It's in a packet which contains the following: 3 booster packs, a metallic coin and 1 pop card.

Ice Pokemon Master said:
I went to the shop today and all the packs look the same, plss EXPLAIN to me how does a blister pack look like or its special features!

NOW available..
eeveelutions.jpg

Expect it to come out from mid to late February...
mew.jpg

P.S. I took the image from PokeBeach(page 6)...

WEll, on my packs, the first pack had something like Full Flame, Trapinch, Machop, and 4 other cards. In the other LM pack, there was ALSO Full Flame, Trapinch, Machop and those other 4 cards.

Well I suppose LM is quite a small set... I have this problem but with crystal guardians. I have in the past had 2 packs completely identical to each other. If the PK blisters are coming out in march then it is hardly that long to wait. It is only a week away til march.

You want to go to Bsc? Err, if you want to play in the tourney, then 1.30 pm is good to go, also we can have friendly matches.

Flygon said:
You want to go to Bsc? Err, if you want to play in the tourney, then 1.30 pm is good to go, also we can have friendly matches.

can't go...grrrrr...So,,, is Bsc fun??? I always go to The Atria on Saturdays...

I went to the shop again and bought more packs and guess what...

NO EX!!! I can't believe it, and not even a trace of Power Keepers

Just after I bought it, my friend (Arm07) told me that PK has came out, in another shop! Darn I need to wait for next week before I can go there...

Wait, you go to Atria?!?! I have 6 classmates going there! I'm going there this Saturday! See ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back