Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

omahanime said:
theducktamer said:
I've only seen one 1st edition sell and it was paired with an unlimited one. They sold for $200 or $300. I wouldn't value the unlimited one anymore than $60-$80ish.

Would you like to see a second one?

Lets see it!

How much would Japanese HeartGold Collection Clefable and SoulSilver Collection Politoed 1st editions be worth in mint cond?

What about 1st Movie promo Electabuzz, slightly damaged?

Daelum said:
ryter78 said:
Does a card being miscut increase or decrease the value? I got a Darkrai EX that you can see it's full hood and part of the card that was above it.

When it comes to miscuts, there are no set prices for them - it's whatever a collector will pay for it. The rule usually goes the more sever the miscut, the more people will pay for it.

In your case, when another card is showing on it, the price will be significantly higher than the normal card.

xxashxx said:
You mean $10.00 right not $100.00? Just want to make sure it is not a typo. I have the Ninetales on the right but it is split at the top has a manufactures crease on yhe left side of the picture from the edge of the card and over about 3 inches I think but I did not have a Ninetales when I got it so I just kept it. Other than those three things it is otherwise a good card XD. I think it got a bit of water on it but not sure. Got it from a friend about 11 years ago.:)

No I mean $100.00 - One Hundred Dollars.
However, the condition of your card would make it worth less than $30, cause the way you described it made it seem pretty bad.

It is only those 3 areas of the card but the split you can't even tell that it is split intil you try to bend the card slightly XD otherwise the split is gone basically. Other than those 3 places the rest of the card looks pretty good and the areas are small but they are there XD. The manufactures crease should not affect the price but the small split where the back and front go together at the top and the crease in the right corner will affect the price for sure though.I can't post a pic XD.:)

EDIT: I think my Ninetales is the shadowless one but I would have to check it as I have not looked at it for awhile XD.:)

What is this lot worth nowadays?

e8ea760a593a2b7985554e0a3b9bc-orig.jpg

Teal said:
What is this lot worth nowadays?

e8ea760a593a2b7985554e0a3b9bc-orig.jpg

A lot :p

Theme decks I think are worth ~$15 a piece. Booster Boxes ~$80. Tin is $10. Rumble boxes are $20 each. Individual packs are $3 since they are blisters. I'm not sure about the 3-pack packages though - you'll have to eBay those.

They look really familiar, but I have no idea what set they are from. I even tried to look it up, but no luck :/

Id say the boxs are from the D/P era and you easily have 1K to 2K worth of stuff there to a Collector.

Pics like this tick me off that im under employed or id be offering to buy all that + re pay for shipping ^_^;

The-Kaiser said:
Id say the boxs are from the D/P era and you easily have 1K to 2K worth of stuff there to a Collector.

Pics like this tick me off that im under employed or id be offering to buy all that + re pay for shipping ^_^;

$1,000 to $2,000 is an absolute overpricing of this lot.

How much is a miscut card like this worth: http://www.tradera.com/pokemon-specialkort-magneton-80hp-11-62-aldre-holo-rare-auktion_293307_178335118

Don't think I'm gonna bid as miscuts are not my thing, but I haven't seen such a miscut card before o_O

Woah. That's a pretty major miscut there. Probably pretty expensive. not sure about exact value, though.

Videoland said:
How much is a miscut card like this worth: http://www.tradera.com/pokemon-specialkort-magneton-80hp-11-62-aldre-holo-rare-auktion_293307_178335118

Don't think I'm gonna bid as miscuts are not my thing, but I haven't seen such a miscut card before o_O

I'd say it's worth no more than $40. It's a pretty nice miscut, but the cards that are featured on it aren't that nice :/

Daelum said:
The-Kaiser said:

$1,000 to $2,000 is an absolute overpricing of this lot.

Well Lowest id pay is 100 cus alot of this stuff is from Daimond and Pearl era of TCG

I saw someone list a Kyurem EX SR from Hail Blizzard unlimited for over 700$. It must be the best Japanese Kyurem EX ever. I would post a Linkk but I'm typing this on my iPhone. It's still up just search Kyurem ex SR BW3. The other prices are pretty bad too... I highly doubt it's hyped in Japan the peopl selling the full arts have no idea what they're worth. Thankfully some of them do and I've been buying a lot of Japanese full arts for less than 50$. Most of the unplayable ones sell from 25-38$.

Opinions on the value of a sealed japanese Flareon star play promo?

I see an unopened one for 250$ on ebay unsealed...

MrSquarepants said:
I saw someone list a Kyurem EX SR from Hail Blizzard unlimited for over 700$. It must be the best Japanese Kyurem EX ever. I would post a Linkk but I'm typing this on my iPhone. It's still up just search Kyurem ex SR BW3. The other prices are pretty bad too... I highly doubt it's hyped in Japan the peopl selling the full arts have no idea what they're worth. Thankfully some of them do and I've been buying a lot of Japanese full arts for less than 50$. Most of the unplayable ones sell from 25-38$.

What the...

$700+ for a Pokemon card? wut

Back