Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

SheNinja said:
I would do that because it's old cards for playable new cards...

I already have 5 or 6 lasers, same for Virbank, but it's a better trade coin than Entei promo and Dialga&Palkia Legend, imo

ryter78 said:
Does a card being miscut increase or decrease the value? I got a Darkrai EX that you can see it's full hood and part of the card that was above it.
lol what card was above it, can you tell?

I might as well ask again, IDK if anyone new knows, but how much are the Japanese Jirachi PokePark Promos worth? I have never really found any, and thus no real price...

Edit: added link for reference.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/PokePark%27s_Jirachi_(Pok%C3%A9Park_Forest_9)

The-Kaiser said:
Ahh i see. Does anyone have a good comparison pic then?

This is a good one:
l.jpg

PellOfTheTundra said:
I might as well ask again, IDK if anyone new knows, but how much are the Japanese Jirachi PokePark Promos worth? I have never really found any, and thus no real price...

Edit: added link for reference.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/PokePark%27s_Jirachi_(Pok%C3%A9Park_Forest_9)

Check Ebay completed listings. It's not worth more than $5.

exdarkrai01 said:
I have a question. Why is the RH TV Reporter so rare and expensive?

The RH TV Reporter did not make it into the American print runs (or if it did, very few made it). However, they did make it into the international release for Britain, which had a notably smaller print amount overall, making the card rather rare.

I have all 112 of the Pokemon EX Fire Red / Leaf Green cards for nearlly 10 years now, all in minet condition, how much would that be worth to a collector?

[POKEMSTR] KIARA said:
I have all 112 of the Pokemon EX Fire Red / Leaf Green cards for nearlly 10 years now, all in minet condition, how much would that be worth to a collector?

In Mint condition I would expect over $400 quite easily.

^Mine unfortionately is very scratched up, so I can probaply get $50 for it. Does anyone know how much misprint Dark Dragonite goes for?

I've only seen one 1st edition sell and it was paired with an unlimited one. They sold for $200 or $300. I wouldn't value the unlimited one anymore than $60-$80ish.

theducktamer said:
I've only seen one 1st edition sell and it was paired with an unlimited one. They sold for $200 or $300. I wouldn't value the unlimited one anymore than $60-$80ish.

Would you like to see a second one?

Back