Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

SheNinja said:
Dude that card sucks why are they putting the price that high?

It was a typo, I'm sure they meant 72.99 or something around that.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313&_nkw=kyurem+ex+sr+bw3&_sacat=0&_from=R40

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=kyurem+ex+sr+bw3&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

Oh in addition to the japanese flareon sealed play promo, what about japanese crystal lugia and japanese crystal charizard from e series?

I was thinking:

flareon - 300$
lugia - 100$
charizard - 200$+

bagoly14 said:
Opinions on the value of a sealed japanese Flareon star play promo?

I see an unopened one for 250$ on ebay unsealed...

Are you talking about the PLAY promo?

Daelum said:
bagoly14 said:
Opinions on the value of a sealed japanese Flareon star play promo?

I see an unopened one for 250$ on ebay unsealed...

Yes, the play promo. I haven't seen any for sale for over 6 months and was wondering what it was sitting at currently. It seems to have the most value of the three eeveelutions.

bagoly14 said:
Daelum said:

Yes, the play promo. I haven't seen any for sale for over 6 months and was wondering what it was sitting at currently. It seems to have the most value of the three eeveelutions.

It has the most value out of the first 3, because it required more points.

022/PLAY Vaporeon Pokemon ADV Players Fan Club 10000 EXP Prize
023/PLAY Jolteon Pokemon ADV Players Fan Club 20000 EXP Prize
024/PLAY Flareon Pokemon ADV Players Fan Club 30000 EXP Prize
025/PLAY Espeon Pokemon ADV Players Fan Club 40000 EXP Prize
026/PLAY Umbreon Pokemon ADV Players Fan Club 70000 EXP Prize

omahanime said:
bagoly14 said:

It has the most value out of the first 3, because it required more points.

022/PLAY Vaporeon Pokemon ADV Players Fan Club 10000 EXP Prize
023/PLAY Jolteon Pokemon ADV Players Fan Club 20000 EXP Prize
024/PLAY Flareon Pokemon ADV Players Fan Club 30000 EXP Prize
025/PLAY Espeon Pokemon ADV Players Fan Club 40000 EXP Prize
026/PLAY Umbreon Pokemon ADV Players Fan Club 70000 EXP Prize

And that's why my foggy memory was telling me it's worth the most haha ;)

omahanime said:
MountainDrew said:
Lets see it!

theducktamer said:
For sure!! :)

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-the-collector-s-showcase-post-pictures-of-any-type-of-pok%C3%A9mon-collection?pid=2410184#pid2410184

You must be buying every card I see and contemplate buying but then realize I can't afford it lol

bagoly14 said:
omahanime said:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-the-collector-s-showcase-post-pictures-of-any-type-of-pok%C3%A9mon-collection?pid=2410184#pid2410184

You must be buying every card I see and contemplate buying but then realize I can't afford it lol

Maybe, but I have over 1050 Japanese promos.

omahanime said:
bagoly14 said:

I'll catch up one day...just give me about...10 years. haha :D

Well anyway, I'm still looking for an estimate for flareon play sealed, crystal lugia japanese, and crystal charizard japanese.

Bagoly14: For a sealed Near Mint/Mint Japanese PLAY Flareon I would personally value this at $300-350.

Omahanime: Not that it makes a big difference, but I believe the PLAY Espeon required 50,000 points, instead of 40,000.

Kasumi said:
Bagoly14: For a sealed Near Mint/Mint Japanese PLAY Flareon I would personally value this at $300-350.

Omahanime: Not that it makes a big difference, but I believe the PLAY Espeon required 50,000 points, instead of 40,000.

Ah ok, that is what I thought as well. Thanks for the input Kasumi.

bagoly14 said:
omahanime said:

I'll catch up one day...just give me about...10 years. haha :D

Well anyway, I'm still looking for an estimate for flareon play sealed, crystal lugia japanese, and crystal charizard japanese.

I bought a Crystal Lugia off eBay for 70$. I saw a first edition Crystal Charizard sell for 300$-500$. I think 1st Ed Lugia can go for 100$ since mine was unlimited. I never cared for 1st eds so it was fine with me.

SheNinja said:
Not much. There are a lot of fakes on that market.

Wrong. Depending on the sheet they can fetch a few hundred, possibly thousands if the right collector is buying. The more common sheets like the English Fossil sheets used to be worth $30 or so and are now selling over $100.

Is there any difference in identifying fake sheets than fake cards? Or are they identified as fake for the same reasons

Back