Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

Well unfortunately you can't get boxes for that cheap 15-25$. Only in person at the Pokemon Center. Anyone else who buys from there will list on eBay for 2-4x the price. You can try Japanese auction sites if you can read Japanese but otherwise Japanese booster boxes and deck boxes on eBay are very overpriced by individuals looking to profit.

Ahh damn thanks for the reply I really like the Japanese sets I will do some research and see were I can find them cheap and let you guys now

I just got a full set of vending machine series three and I also got it again still in sheets the whole set what would these two sets be worth?

And why is these lottory prize promos trainer club and players club promos hard to find I have found a few but chasing some?

And skyridge cards have gone through roof any particular reason?

PIKACHU ERROR BASE

Hi Guys,

Don't Know were to put this and this has probably been asked a lot Pikachu from base 58/102 I have noticed there is two types one with red cheeks and one with out wich one is the error? and what are they worth

MrSquarepants said:
Well unfortunately you can't get boxes for that cheap 15-25$. Only in person at the Pokemon Center. Anyone else who buys from there will list on eBay for 2-4x the price. You can try Japanese auction sites if you can read Japanese but otherwise Japanese booster boxes and deck boxes on eBay are very overpriced by individuals looking to profit.

For the person who asked before, you can use amiami for new stuff. Older boxes are usually better off ebay. If you go through a middle man in Japan you will end up paying the same as ebay unless you have one that charges you a very low rate.

I forgot about that site... Haha. It's like the same as Korean boxes which is amazing. Drawback though is that they sell out quick.

[attachment=6984][attachment=6985]hi guys I just got these bad boys I have done some research are the prices correct for these

LP Promo's 065/LP and 066/LP ho-oh and lugia

lottery promo's 71 LP To 76 Lp

players groudon,kyogre and rayquaza

players darkrai,dialga,palika,manaphy,

Code:
PHP:

Attachments

• pokemon.png
    pokemon.png
    296.3 KB · Views: 16
  • pokemon2.png
    pokemon2.png
    281.9 KB · Views: 12
MrSquarepants said:
I forgot about that site... Haha. It's like the same as Korean boxes which is amazing. Drawback though is that they sell out quick.

Yeah, I'd only buy 2 boxes of each new release so I get all the holo's etc...and then just buy the SR and UR cards separately on ebay...Though I guess if you add the cost of all the UR and SR you will have to buy you might as well buy 10 boxes and pray and you could sell off the doubles...

bagoly14 said:
MrSquarepants said:

Yeah, I'd only buy 2 boxes of each new release so I get all the holo's etc...and then just buy the SR and UR cards separately on ebay...Though I guess if you add the cost of all the UR and SR you will have to buy you might as well buy 10 boxes and pray and you could sell off the doubles...
Hi guys what website is this one

darth stack said:
bagoly14 said:
Hi guys what website is this one

bagoly14 said:
MrSquarepants said:

For the person who asked before, you can use amiami for new stuff. Older boxes are usually better off ebay. If you go through a middle man in Japan you will end up paying the same as ebay unless you have one that charges you a very low rate.

FreePandas said:
Salamencetrainer34 said:
How much is an mint genesect ex FA?
It's new, and people have been paying ~$32ish on ebay, so I'd put it around there.

Yup, 30$+ is the going rate right now. It's a very popular card in Japan at the moment from what I can tell, along with Virizion and Deoxys too. Jirachi seems to be selling quickly as well, more so in Japan than here - I'm not quite sure if it's for playability or Jirachi's popularity...I personally think it's the latter since it's my favorite FA from MC.

ahg3117 said:
How much does Charizard from EX Power Keepers go for?

I would say around $5-6.50 if it's the holo version and $4-5 if it's the reverse holo one.

MountainDrew said:
Hey guys I recently traded for these japanese EX cards. My Tyranitar is 1st edition, but my Blaziken is unlimited. They are both in mint condition. So anyway how much are they worth?
Blaziken
http://pokebeach.com/news/0306/blaziken.jpg
Tyranitar
http://www.pokemon-cards.net/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/drf/DRF099.jpg

Can someone answer my question?

Back