Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: Different Radiant Collection Foil Pattern?

I suggest info already in this and future finds should be in the collectors guide.

In my whole binder, none of my RC cards have that foil pattern... TT.TT

Oh great, now I have to go buy more Legendary Treasures packs... I will not be satisfied until I have every common with the alternate holo. <3 OP.

Frost Mage said:
Oh great, now I have to go buy more Legendary Treasures packs... I will not be satisfied until I have every common with the alternate holo. <3 OP.

Haha... I'm sorry to have caused you to kill your bank account. ;)

I just pulled a Charizard Plasma Storm MissPrint Secret Rare. How much is the cost of this? T&T is seeling for $42 while the community in my place is selling declaring it as near $20. I'm planning to get some useful FA supporters like N/Skyla/Colress and may be a Victini EX-FA. Do advise

Charizard from Plasma Storm can go from anywhere between $40-60, so definitely don't listen to those people saying it's $20. I would hold onto it, I think it'll get a lot more valuable as the years go on.

Wow! Kudos to you on this neat discovery. I am running off to check my girlfriend's RC cards since I have none. :p

My: Venusaur EX, Venusaur EX Full Art, M Venusaur EX

His: Charizard EX Full art, Yveltal EX Full Art

Is the Charizard EX cards from Flashfire going to:

- rise in price since they are so sought after
OR
- go down in price because the set is so new? and when will it go down?

Thank you in advance!
/Adam

VergeX said:

You do that trade and you do it now! Charizard FA is absolutely gorgeous. His two cards are reaching up to $30 more than yours.

Slowbro Master said:
VergeX said:

You do that trade and you do it now! Charizard FA is absolutely gorgeous. His two cards are reaching up to $30 more than yours.

I wouldn't do it, cause it's kind of a douchy move imo

@Adam44: All Good Charizard cards tend to rise in price shortly after release, proven most recently by Charizard Plasma Storm. I expect the SR Charizards from this set to be worth around 100-120$ by 2015. I got Charizard EX FA for 21$ on Amazon, good deal seeing how those cards are already on the rise.

@VergeX do it! You are getting a really good deal out of that.

I bought a pack of LT from Target (MD) tonight, and my Teddiursa had the alternate pattern.

so is it only commons with the alternate pattern ?

Intriguing...

Would anybody know if these different foil patterns can come in the same box? Anybody get a box and pull both patterns?

I'm wondering if this is a difference in print runs, and if the alternate one is simply an updated version.

Back