Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

How much is this worth?

I bought it for 5 bucks and wanted to know if I got a good deal...

LMK, thanks.

P.S. The Togepi is RH. IDK if that matters though.

Emeralds Hold No Hope said:
How much is Charizard EX frlg, Salamence EX Power keepers, Moltres Ex promotyphlosion ex unseen forces, crawdaunt ex holon phantoms, walrein ex legend maker, swampert ex crystal guardians, 2x salamence ex (don't know which set, it's delta species though), Kyogre ex promo 37, groudon ex promo 38, mr mime ex frlg magic evens, flygon ex (another delta species), deoxys ex attack forme ex deoxys, mew ex delta species, tyranitar ex pop1, aggron ex crystal guardians worth?

@Frost – You're welcome :3

Do you mean Shuckle Promo [HGSS15]? A few of my stores didn't have this card, either. Depending on your budget, you could try...

Or...

Otherwise, they're usually listed in between $7 - $15. I am not certain as to why it is so expensive, although some promotional cards exclusive to blister packs can be a bit pricey for that reason. I guess it depends on the release and how popular it was.

@xPOKEFREAK72x – Southern Islands (Riverside Set) = $6 - $12. In general, most of the Japanese Southern Island Packs are within this price range.

how much is a RH DCE worth? I managed to buy one for $7, and given troll and toad prices for regular hgss dce, I know I got a deal.. Just wondering how good of a deal it was.

Unique Username said:
@Lukey - Double Colourless Energy [HGSS; 103/123; Reverse Holo] = $7 - $9.

dmaster out.

Unique Username said:
The majority of the Coro Coro Promos (Gym Hero/Gym Challenge Alternative Prints) are roughly $10 - $15, though price can vary due to card or character popularity.

This makes me wonder how much my Giovanni's Nidoking and Erika's Bulbasaur are worth.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/87/ErikaBulbasaurCoroCoroPromo.jpg

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:GiovanniNidokingCoroCoro.jpg

@Michie

- Coro Coro [Erika's] Bulbasaur = $12 - $15
- Coro Coro [Giovanni's] Nidoking = $10 - $25. This particular card is rare and insanely popular - it tends to linger in the higher extremities of $18 - $25.

Yes, based on my experiences, I would agree that Giovanni's Nidoking is probably the most valuable of the Corocoro Gym promos. Since Nidoking is easily more popular than stuff like Staryu, Mankey, Onix, etc.

Unique Username said:
@Michie

- Coro Coro [Erika's] Bulbasaur = $12 - $15
- Coro Coro [Giovanni's] Nidoking = $10 - $25. This particular card is rare and insanely popular - it tends to linger in the higher extremities of $18 - $25.

Thanks a lot :)
I'm not planning to sell them but i have always been curious about how much they were worth.

180px-Rule3.jpg

images

vendingset3extrarule2.jpg

How much are these 3 worth?

@Lukey

- Vending Series 3 Promo “Extra Rule” No. 3 “6 Decks” = $2 - $5
- Vending Series 3 Promo “Extra Rule” No. 5 “Deck Swap” = $2 - $5
- Vending Series 3 Promo “Extra Rule” No. 2 “Meowth” = $3 - $5

Each of the five [Vending Series 3 Promo “Extra Rule”] cards are approximately ≈ $2 – 3. A few businesses like to inflate the price to $10 per card - however, that is quite high for this subtype of the series.

Shining Celebi Crystal Guardians
Shining Vaporeon Power Keepers
Shining Kyogre COL
Shining Suicune COL

RH Shining Gyarados HGSS
Holo shining Gyarados HGSS

Tyranitar EX Dragon frontiers
Jirachi EX Crystal Guardians
Claydol EX Power Keepers
Salamence EX power keepers
Salamence EX Dragon frontiers
Swampert EX Team magma Aqua
Swampert EX crystal guardians

i have too many Lv.x's primes and legends to list. and i generally know there rough value. but iv never known the value of older cards. are any of them worth much? there all in mint condition (as in straight from pack to sleeves and binder.)

What's the price of a Coro Coro Shining Mew? As well as 1st Ed. JPN Glaceon Lv X / Leafeon Lv X.

@Lunistrella

Coro Coro Shining Mew = $10 - $15 [Very Good – Excellent Condition]; $20 - $25 [Near Mint - Mint Condition]. It depends on condition. The majority of these cards are slightly damaged due to age and other factors (i.e. storage in a magazine). I have seen a completely sealed Coro Coro Shining Mew for as low as $30 - 40. This card has been – and continues to be, listed at ridiculously high prices, anywhere in between $50 - $80. This card is honestly not that rare nor exclusive – although, its popularity likes to raise the value.

- Japanese Glaceon Lv. X [1st Edition] = $12 - $20
- Japanese Leafeon Lv. X [1st Edition] = $16 - $30

Can anyone please give me a value and/or how rare these cards are?

1st Edition Shining Charizard 107/105
Charizard EX (Japanese) 012/052

I have a few more I'll also add later.

Thank-You

@CorinthiansRose – Charizard 1997 BANDAI Prism Foil Vending Carddass = $100 - $180. It tends to average ≈ $120 - $130. BANDAI Prism Foil Carddass Cards from any year are incredibly rare – especially for characters like Charizard. Obtaining this card for under $100 is considered a pretty decent deal.

Back