Writing I Can't Live Without You (Pearlshipping PG-13)

Do you like this story ?

• It's awesome

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I could use some more work

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!

No, really, Ash's children, those have to be mutants. Maybe the X-man? I'd name them cyclops and Wolverine :O

Phew, you scared me HS, I thought you were going to lock this thread. I made this PG-13, and everyone knows children should do anything with PG-13 things. No, the babies are human. But the gender and names are undisclosed but Dawn wants to name her daughter, if she has one, Hikari (her Japanese name). It gets better from here, but I'll be keeping some "bad stuff" to a minimum

Quadruple your chapter lengths or I will cry. >:[

I've heard that scientists have discovered that babies can have a mutant or alien gender. Does this mean...

People are finally getting engrossed in my work !

Chapter 6 (Dawn is 8 months' pregnant)

Dawn was getting worried how much weight she put on since she was pregnant. She rubbed her large belly and gasped as she was kicked pretty hard
"Can't you wait one more month?" Dawn shouted at her stomach. Ash chuckled at this
"What's so funny, Ash?" Dawn replied, very angry
"It's just you're yelling at the babies and their in your stomach" Ash replied. Dawn whapped him with her pillow
"Ow, what did you do that for?" Ash questioned
"That for making fun of me trying to stop the babies from kicking at my stomach!" Dawn yelled. Ash realized that all this stress for carrying the twins has gotten to Dawn
"If I egg her on, she might explode from anger" Ash though to himself
"Want to go see a movie?" Ash wondered
"No, too tired. Besides, everyone would call me names just because I'm due in a month!" Dawn replied. Ash starts laughing again, and once again, Dawn hits him with her pillow
"Ow!" Ash replied, rubbing the back of his head

Dawn got a skirt fitted for her body type
"Maternity clothes?" Ash questioned
"Well yeah, I need these because I feel I'm growing everyday!" Dawn replied, she rubbed her stomach and gasped as she got another hard kick
"Dawn, you all right?" Ash questioned, putting his hand on her shoulder
"Yeah...let's go home..."Dawn said, panting. Dawn walked into the bedroom and sat down on the bed
"I have another check-up tomorrow" Dawn said to Ash
"Let me guess, we're having triplets" Ash replied
"No, he wants to see how the babies are doing and how healthy they are" Dawn replied

After Dawn's check-up, she went home to see Ash not there. She began to fix dinner when Ash walked into the kitchen
"How was your check-up?" Ash wondered as he kissed Dawn on the lips
"Fine, the babies are fine. The doctor said the water might break in 3-4 weeks" Dawn replied
"That's how long we'll wait to finally start our family!" Ash replied, excitedly

END Chapter 6!

"She rubbed her large belly and gasped"

:D

So they get pregnant, marry, move in together and buy a new house in like 4 lines, but being pregnant takes 6 chapters?

They were already in the apartment and are already married. That was explained in earlier chapters

No, it happened, you know why. I don't want to say it because I don't want to get banned and I don't want this thread to be locked...

Why are your chapters so short :[

And does this story have a conflict or villain at all

PMJ, the conflict right now is Dawn dealing with all the kicking. Then the conflict moves to something else. They had "you know what"

*Not disclosing the word due to fear of being banned*

That's... not really a conflict ._.

Also is this story going to end with the babies' birth, and Ash IS the dad, right?

Ash is the father. What you excepted them to marry and Ash is NOT the father ? Trust PMJ, a bigger conflict will unfold in a couple of chapters. Chapter 7 is the special delivery. Find out the genders and names of the babies !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back