Writing I Can't Live Without You (Pearlshipping PG-13)

Do you like this story ?

• It's awesome

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I could use some more work

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You want it. Here it is

Chapter 7--The Special Delivery

Dawn and Ash counted down the days until the babies where scheduled to arrive. Dawn took maternity leave from the Dept. Store and Ash was waiting to for the babies to arrive, to close the gym
"Wonder what the genders of the babies' are?" Ash questioned
"We'll just have to find out" Dawn replied
"Our lives are going to change from now on" Ash replied
"Yeah, we'll be having to take care of two babies almost every hour, every day. I just hope I can handle this" Dawn said
"Dawn, you handled them in you stomach for 9 months. I'm sure you can handle them when they're born" Ash replied
"Yeah, but we'll have to spend so much money on diapers and baby food, we'll we have any money to spend on ourselves" Dawn replied
"Well, you still get a paycheck" Ash replied
"Yeah, and I have some money in my checking account" Dawn replied. She gasped as a very powerful kick hit her in the stomach. Dawn nodded her head and Ash knew what was going to happen--the babies were on their way! Ash called his mom and Dawn's mom to meet them at the hospital. Johanna was staying in Kanto to wait for the babies to arrive. Ash drove to the hospital and Mrs. Ketchum and Dawn's mom followed them. As they reached the hospital, Dawn was whining as the contractions got more and more painfuller. Ash wheeled Dawn into the room where Dawn would deliver her babies. Mrs. Ketchum and Johanna watched through the window as Dawn has prepped for delivery
"Now Mrs. Ketchum push, push, push" the doctor said. Dawn pushed with all her might, breathing heavily. Ash held her hand as Dawn began to sweat
"Head popped out. Push harder" the doctor replied. Dawn continued to push harder
"Half the body now out. Keep pushing, you're doing fine" the doctor replied. And so, with one final push, the first baby popped out. The doctor cleaned the baby off from all the blood and removed the umbilical cord
"It's a girl" the doctor said
"Hikari, her name is Hikari" she said, smiling at the newborn child. Then contractions began for the other baby
"Push, push, push, push" the doctor said. Dawn pushed with all her might
"Head popped out. Push harder" the doctor said. Dawn's breathing got heavier as the other baby was pushing out
"Halfway there. Keep going" the doctor said. One final push and the second baby came out. the doctor cleaned it off and removed the umbilical cord
"It's a boy" the doctor said
"Kenny. I'll call him Kenny" Dawn said
"Kenny?" Ash questioned
"I just like the name Kenny. Is that a problem?" Dawn replied
"No, it's a wonderful name" Ash said. Dawn and Ash's mom came into the room as Dawn held the newborn children in her arms.
"Oh, they're beautiful!" Mrs. Ketchum said
"They sure are" Johanna replied. Johanna left back for Sinnoh and Mrs. Ketchum back for Pallet Town. Dawn and Ash stayed in the hospital, holding their newborn children. They knew their lives would never be the same

END Chapter 7!

pshhhhhhh you so should have called the boy Motumbo Jackson. lol

In the next chapter, Ash should get laughed at for whatever reason, and Ash explodes and puts that guy in the hospital.

And painfuller isn't a word. Well, firefox says it is, so it must be, but I would have gone with "more painful."

Ken Ketchum, huh? Has a nice ring to it. Sounds like a TV anchorman.

"Hi, I'm Ken Ketchum, and you're watching ACTION FIVE NEWS."

mojoshow10 said:
i would not tell anyway i just waned to say that

I see a PM from you... It better not be about what I think it is because I already know about it then.

Dawnfanboy said:
The babies have been born. Let's just drop how babies get made, okay ?

Oh, I guess I would've known that if I had ready any of it. :S Ain't I a stinker?

Chapter 8 is the first night the babies are at home (Dawn and Ash still live in the apartment, but they'll get a house in Chapter 10 or so). And they keep Dawn and Ash up all night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back