Writing I Can't Live Without You (Pearlshipping PG-13)

Do you like this story ?

• It's awesome

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I could use some more work

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi don't double post please.

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
hi don't double post please.

Double posting... That's a funny word.

Pregnant again. Good lord [insert clever phrase that some wouldn't understand].

I'm not really a big fan of your story, but I really think you should tell c-m to shove off and write YOUR story the way YOU want it. Are you really going to be satisfied with it if it's not even something you wanted in the first place? My story isn't all that popular anymore, but I don't care all that much about it. Why? Because I like it. When all is said and done, I'm pleased with what I've written. I don't worry about what others think and change my story so other people will like it. If they don't like it, oh well.

Just a thought.

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
I'm not really a big fan of your story, but I really think you should tell c-m to shove off and write YOUR story the way YOU want it. Are you really going to be satisfied with it if it's not even something you wanted in the first place? My story isn't all that popular anymore, but I don't care all that much about it. Why? Because I like it. When all is said and done, I'm pleased with what I've written. I don't worry about what others think and change my story so other people will like it. If they don't like it, oh well.

Just a thought.

Just the author liking a story doesn't bring in the bucks. Yeah, bug off c-m! *grabs mew swatter*

No one makes money from fanfics. And I don't know about you, but I would rather get personal satisfaction from writing a story I like about a pairing I like that goes the way I want it to go rather than twisting the entire premise just to overuse an already old phrase-turned-joke that will appease said joke's cult.

It not only shouldn't be, it isn't. I write what I want, you write what you want, it's not because I'm laughing at the over-abuse of stomach rubbing that Dawn needs 15 extra babies.

I think you're joking. I have a right not to have Dawn get pregnant again, just like you have a right to have your female character birth some 8 babies

h00rj 4 t3h 1nt3rn3eztzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back