• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]: JUST added Magmortar X! Also have Gliscor X JPN and LEAFEON X! [W]: Offers and $$$!

$45.00.

Update: New Wants.

RE: [H]: JUST added Magmortar X! Also have Gliscor X JPN and LEAFEON X! [W]: Offers and $$$!

I was looking the Trading Corner, and you said you had a base set Charizard.
Is it 1st edition?

Nope. If it was...eBay, HERE I COME! :p

Added reference from ColdCrush16.

RE: [H]: JUST added Magmortar X! Also have UNO CLAYDOLO and LEAFEON X! [W]: Offers and $$$!

Hey, CML for Sceptile and Bronzong IFDS.

RE: [H]: JUST added Magmortar X! Also have UNO CLAYDOLO and LEAFEON X! [W]: Offers and $$$!

Yeh...I'm really into selling, but you don't buy! :( I have two Sceppy up and one Bronzong up for trade, but I do like Claydol. :p When you mean 95% mint on Vaporeon ex, do you mean there's a bend?

I don't think theres a bend. I'm pretty sure there's some white marks on the card. It's very trivial stuff. I'll look at it in a little bit.

Thank you...but could you get a pic?

(Your avvy PWNs)

I'll be 30 mintues to take a shower but I'll have your pic soon.

Thanks for letting me know. Whenever you have the time.

HUGE UPDATE!! Shaymin X, Shaymin, and Claydol have arrived!!

RE: [H]: SHAYMIN X IFDS, CLAYDOL GE, and LEAFEON X!! [W]: Money, money, and MONEY!! Old ex's are WELCOME!

You haven't replied to my pm about the trade yet. PM me, or post in my thread if you have any questions about the trade.

RE: [H]: SHAYMIN X IFDS, CLAYDOL GE, and LEAFEON X!! [W]: Money, money, and MONEY!! Old ex's are WELCOME!

No, we're still doing it. Haven't gotten the chance, that's all.

I think i can buy shaymin x at the 31st of oct

OK...I PM'd you with details!

Watch out!! Leafeon X will be gone in a week! Bid soon!

RE: [H]: SHAYMIN X IFDS, CLAYDOL GE, and LEAFEON X!! Leafeon X is pending...but can you win it over? POST!

i can get shaymin for $30 so sorry

RE: [H]: SHAYMIN X IFDS, CLAYDOL GE, and LEAFEON X!! Leafeon X is pending...but can you win it over? POST!

OK then...that's fine. Remember, you can always bid on that with a card.

RE: [H]: AWESOME STUFF. Closing in 6 days: MAJOR SELLOUT! Shaymin Lv.X IFDS, Shaymin IFDS, Claydol GE are HERE!

Bump (1). 6 days until closing.

RE: [H]: AWESOME STUFF. Closing in 6 days: MAJOR SELLOUT! Shaymin Lv.X IFDS, Shaymin IFDS, Claydol GE are HERE!

How much for the magmortar LV X?

Hmm...I'm gonna go 22 USD. Counter?

Counter

15 USD.

You are trying to sell out.

I can get it for less on ebay

Need it semibadly

That is why. Counter?

20 is the lowest. But...no. Never mind. 20 is the lowest. I can even throw in something if you'd like if you did 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back