• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Need Typhlosion ex UF! Need RH Entei SW! Need $$$! Make your prices here! Updated WANTS!

MY: RH Entei SW

Your: RH suicune SW

LMK.:)

RE: Need Typhlosion ex UF! Need RH Entei SW! Need $$$! Make your prices here! Updated WANTS!

Roseanne's: $3.00
Rare Candy: $3.00

Take it or leave it.

SotH: I need to keep my Suicune for my collection. Sorry! Is there anything else? I really need that Entei! -O.O-

RE: Need Typhlosion ex UF! Need RH Entei SW! Need $$$! Make your prices here! Updated WANTS! Have Shiny Voltorb IFDS!

I have RH suicune SW if you need it.

But, as for the roseanne, I think I am going to leave it...I can get it somewhere else, although that is the first good offer you have made in a while :p

As for the rare candy, kind of expensive, but 2 for 5? How about that?

RE: Need Typhlosion ex UF! Need RH Entei SW! Need $$$! Make your prices here! Updated WANTS! Have Shiny Voltorb IFDS!

Your:
Glaceon #5

or

Shaymin IFDS

LMK

T-Tar: Sorry, no.

Something a little smaller? If you have a Grovyle from EX Emerald, mint, I can do a Leafeon #7 for the Grovyle and the Entei SW RH.

So, no to 2/5 on the rare candy?

Also, got any LA pixies? Or what for the Rampardos GC?

LMK dude! Thanks! (PS: Gonna watch the Bengals get stomped :))

(Not being offensive....BTW Vikings going to the playoffs? 0_o Guess your birthday card helped)

I didn't ask for both of them, I put "or" in between them.

And I think it's kind of equal figuring Entei is a Holo, and Glaceon is a holo.
Anyways I am pretty sure I have that Grovyle, but it's probably in a box somewhere.

T-Tar: Bengals are good when they have nothing to lose. It shows. =]
I have one Rampardos GC left. I can do that for $4.00?
I don't know about the Rare Candy...I'll think about that.

Soth: Glaceon #5 is gone, sorry, haven't updated in FOREVER. Anything else? DO you have a Grovyle EX Emerald uncommon in the first place?

Umm...well...no thanks. I think I won't play Ramardos. It is good...but boring and broken.

Your choice. Bengals FTW.

Bump. 1st until 1/6/2009.

I didn't see it, but do you have TSD?

What do you want for Shaymin IFDS?

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=46458

No Juliacoolo. No TSD.

Hey, I'm interested in your Rampardos GC. CML or name a price for them please?

I have a Typhlosion ex Near Mint.

ESP: I'll go $4.00 for Rampardos. I don't see anything on your list...sorry!

it has 2 small small small bents that are in the pick and the back of the sides look worn

Eh...I don't know....do you have a picture?

Bump 2 until Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back