• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: NEED UNSEEN FORCES CARDS! Ask for Bebe's and Roseanne's and Rare Candy! UPDATED WANTS WITH MORE STUFF!

Hey bro.

I got torterra X for trade.

Will you give up those rampardos?

LMK!

RE: NEED UNSEEN FORCES CARDS! Ask for Bebe's and Roseanne's and Rare Candy! UPDATED WANTS WITH MORE STUFF!

Sorry, I'm already getting a Torterra X. At least it's pending.

Okay, no problem.

If you need older wants, call me.

Or CML!

Nope, nothing I see. Sorry!

Final bump until 1/22/09.

Bump until next Saturday. NEW WANTS!! Major needs: Jirachi LA x1, Palkia holo DP.

RE: NEED UNSEEN FORCES CARDS! Ask for Bebe's and Roseanne's and Rare Candy! NEED LATIAS GE!

2nd bump. Have Honchkrow G GC and Ninetales GC. (They're both JPN)

RE: EASY wants. Check them out! Ask for Bebe's and Roseanne's and Rare Candy! NEED LATIAS GE!

Last bump! COME ON! These are easy wants!

RE: EASY wants. REALLY REALLY easy wants. Need LATIAS GE, Articuno MD, and MORE! Have SUPPORTERS!

My latias blister pack + articuno md

your rampardos galactics conquest

RE: EASY wants. REALLY REALLY easy wants. Need LATIAS GE, Articuno MD, and MORE! Have SUPPORTERS!

I'm getting the Latias, sorry...anything else you have? Make sure you live in the US. WOW that sounds weird!

okay what about my articuno md + 50 random cards

your rampardos gc

I have:
Sceptile Ruby Sapphire Holo #13
Blaziken Emerald Holo
Articuno MD

I'm interested in your:
Rampardos Galactics Conquest
Sceptile x 2 Great Encounters

LMK if you want to trade thanks

RE: EASY wants. REALLY REALLY easy wants. Need LATIAS GE, Articuno MD, and MORE! Have

I have a Moltres MD and Latios GE. What would you be willing to offer for those?

I have many latios and latias blister pack, 3 jirachis and a moltres md. im interested in your bronzong md, sceptile ge (the non bent one) and suicune sw. cml for anything else. lmk.

I want your Latios blister pack, Lyte. And Jirachi, AND Moltres MD!! I'm not willing to trade Sceptile GE right now, sorry. I can do Bronzong though...

Flare: What would you like off my list for the Moltres MD?

EspeonROX said:
I want your Latios blister pack, Lyte. And Jirachi, AND Moltres MD!! I'm not willing to trade Sceptile GE right now, sorry. I can do Bronzong though...

Flare: What would you like off my list for the Moltres MD?

i'd do jirachi for bronzong and latios for suicune. pm me to finalize.

and what would we have to do to make you willing to trade one of those sceptiles (even the bent one)? i will trade VERY high for it.

I've been skipped!!

My bad Ray95. No thanks, I don't want "Random" cards. :p

Lyte: Check inbox. I hope this is fair, just LMK, or counter.

I want:

2 Jolteon MD
1 Umbreon MD
1 Vaporeon MD
1 Espeon MD

I have:

CML and money.

Thanks.

My wants:

Rampardos GC
#11) Shaymin IFDS
Shiny Voltorb IFDS

Please make an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back