• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Need Typhlosion ex UF! Need RH Entei SW! Need $$$! Make your prices here! Updated WANTS! Have Shiny Voltorb IFDS!

Final bump until tomorrow!

RE: Need Typhlosion ex UF! Need RH Entei SW! Need $$$! Make your prices here! Updated WANTS! Have Shiny Voltorb IFDS!

CML for shiny voltorb. I'll look for espeons.

I like Torterra X DP?

hey
i have torterra lv x dp
i want gardy lv x
could we do 1 for 1
lmk by pm
thanks

Sorry yuyuman. Gardy X...is kinda pending.

did you receive? did you send? LMK wassup

I need your address and the list of cards that I owe you. Sorry for not getting back to you geo.

RE: Need Typhlosion ex UF! Need RH Entei SW! Need $$$! Have Shiny Voltorb IFDS AND Shaymin IFDS 1st ed.! Check out my wa

Bup 1 until next Thursday.

RE: Need Typhlosion ex UF! Need RH Entei SW! Need $$$! Have Shiny Voltorb IFDS AND Shaymin IFDS 1st ed.! Check out my wa

cml for shaymin

You can check my Wants if you have anything from there. That's all I really need. :)

RE: NEED UNSEEN FORCES CARDS! Ask for Bebe's and Roseanne's and Rare Candy! UPDATED WANTS WITH MORE STUFF!

Bump 2 til Thursday.

RE: NEED UNSEEN FORCES CARDS! Ask for Bebe's and Roseanne's and Rare Candy! UPDATED WANTS WITH MORE STUFF!

Hey I have these from your wants

Typhlosion ex mint UF
Feraligatr ex mint UF
Entei ex mint TMvsTA
Regirock ex NM HL

You said that Typhlosion ex wasn't mint before! Suspicion? Entei ex...I dunno. That's a smaller want.

I've got a meganium holo UF

I have 2 now. 1 is mint

Ooh! I want that Typhlosion ex then. Gimme an offer, if you please. (On the mint one)

wassup with the gardy X

Yeah, the guy, (Mach) isn't responding, so the Gardy X is up for grabs now. I don't wanna trade it for the Typhlosion ex UF though...that's too much on my end.

I like your: MINT Typhlosion ex UF
Rayquaza ex DX (mint too?)

CML for IFDS Shaymin and Sceptile GE

I have 1 Sceptile GE that I am willing to trade ATM. However, it has a bend in the top left corner.

I have GE Rare Candy if you need those, as well as PokeDex Handy 910is and 3 Leafeon #7.

I like these on your list:
$Money$
Espeon MD RH
Espeon MD
Anything you have on my Wants list. Shoot me an offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back