• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: EASY wants. REALLY REALLY easy wants. Need LATIAS GE, Articuno MD, and MORE! Have SUPPORTERS!

Ben: Nothing on your list I see. Shoot me a price?

Smacktack: If you read my rules, I only trade in the US. Sorry.

Edit: Rampardos is going to Pandamore.

RE: EASY wants. REALLY REALLY easy wants. Need LATIAS GE, Articuno MD, and MORE! Have SUPPORTERS!

Ehhh: $8?

I am not TOO obsessed with EEvEE lutions...but I could use them.

LMK!

I'll pass. Updated Wants.

I have these from your wants.

EM Blaziken
Articuno MD
Moltres MD
Latias GE

I need your IFDS Shaymin. CML if you're looking for more.

Have latias GE and Jirachi LA.

I'm a collector so I need these:
-Mew δ 'star' DF Bid high!
-Cool Porygon (Mint, and in plastic wrapping!)
-Charmeleon 99/97 Ex Dragon
-Charizard JPN Promo VERY RARE Will get a picture when possible.
-Kids WB Pokemon Drawing Contest Promos (Torchic, Treecko, Mudkip, and Wurmple) VERY RARE!! Mint! Only 301 copies made!
-Ditto (As Charmander) Origins Promo x2
-Shellos Origins Promo

I have many rare collectables If you want them CML.

Alrighty: Blaziken EM MIGHT be pending soon, so I'm not going for anything on that yet.

I'm also having a Latias GE incoming.

Pokefan, I need Articuno MD as well as Moltres, but I don't think that I would trade Shaymin for them.

Juliacoolo: I like Jirachi LA, but I don't think I'll trade for any of those. You can buy, if you'd like.

So you don't like SI cards? How about 4 jirachi LA and 5 bucks? Worth about 35-45, with platinum out.

For what? I don't know what you're asking for. I need one Jirachi, and it's incoming.

Okay, well, I need Yanmegas. 2 of them(holo preferred). Those 2 cards for 2 holo yanmega?

Eh...I'd like to get rid of the RH one if you don't mind? One holo is pending.

That's fine with me. So, 2 yanmega (1 holo, 1 rh) for the articuno and moltres?

Deal, as long as Articuno and Moltres are mint. (My cards are, BTW.) Are they mint?

Yes, they're mint.

Alright then. Thanks! Just PM me to finalize.

I have a Base Blastoise in NM condition. it has a faint scratch that cant be seen from table view. but if you look closely you can see it, it is on the card itself and not the foil. let me know if you are interseted.

I am VERY interested. What do you see on my Haves that you want?

what supporters do you have?

Bebe's, Roseanne's, you name it. (No Cynthia's or new supporters)

would you do 4x felecties, 2x oaks vist

any squirtle swag.

counter and lmk.

I don't have 4 Felicity's. Actually, I just traded my last 2. I can do 3 Oak's Visit and a Bebe's? (And a Squirtle throw-in card)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back