• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: EASY wants. REALLY REALLY easy wants. Need LATIAS GE, Articuno MD, and MORE! Have SUPPORTERS!

would you do
2x oak
2x bebe
?

lmk

RE: EASY wants. REALLY REALLY easy wants. Need LATIAS GE, Articuno MD, and MORE! Have SUPPORTERS!

It says on your post to ask about commons. Would you happen to have any Luvdisc? Commons/Legal/Expired/Holo/whatever. I'm collecting them for Valentines day to give to my boyfriend.
Do you have any smaller wants, that you would be looking for for the various luvdisc you may have? xD

I PM'd you squirtlesquad.

I have a LOT of Luvdisc! What sets are you looking for? I have EM Luvdisc, POP2 Luvdisc, and some more I can't remember.

I could use some Bebe's Search though...

EspeonROX said:
I PM'd you squirtlesquad.

I have a LOT of Luvdisc! What sets are you looking for? I have EM Luvdisc, POP2 Luvdisc, and some more I can't remember.

I could use some Bebe's Search though...

I could use any luvdisc that you'd want to give up! Whatever you can spare xD
I do have Bebes. Japanese and english too :D

OK. What sort of ratio do you want from Bebe's (OR ESPEONS! I like those too) to Luvdisc?

Maybe 3 Luvdisc for 1 Bebe's?
4 Luvdisc for Espeon?

EspeonROX said:
OK. What sort of ratio do you want from Bebe's (OR ESPEONS! I like those too) to Luvdisc?

Maybe 3 Luvdisc for 1 Bebe's?
4 Luvdisc for Espeon?

I have one extra espeon, so i could do one espeon, and i could do the 3 luvdisc for the japanese bebes. Is that ok?
Let me know how many you have, and we can make a deal xP

Japanese Bebe's....I'd prefer English if you don't mind?

What kind of Espeon is it? (MD, Neo Discovery, etc.)

I have Xx Luvdisc. :p

EspeonROX said:
Japanese Bebe's...I'd prefer English if you don't mind?

What kind of Espeon is it? (MD, Neo Discovery, etc.)

I have Xx Luvdisc. :p

Woud you do 4 Luvdisc for the english bebes?
It's actually the new one. The MD one. My sister collects Eeves and eevelutions, but for some reason the only Espeons she has is the new one, and Espeon EX, but it'd be much harder to get off me than a few luvdisc ^^;

Wait!
I have the BET Espeon 4 SP! It's brand new, and i purchased it myself, so i value it higher than the MD one xP
Which luvdisc do you have? the only ones i have right now are the GE ones, and one pop2.
Want to take this into PMs?

Whoa! I want the BET Espeon...and the ex if possible. I PM'd you with the Luvdisc I have.

RE: EASY wants. REALLY REALLY easy wants. WANT Xx TOGEKISS GE HOLO!!! Have SUPPORTERS!

OK...what do you want for them? Are they mint and holo?

RE: EASY wants. REALLY REALLY easy wants. WANT Xx TOGEKISS GE HOLO!!! Have SUPPORTERS!

Need Roseanne's Reasearch, Bebe's Search, Rare Candies, and Cynthia's Feelings. I know I have some of your wants but the one I know 4 sure is Espeon Neo Discovery.

OK. I have Rare Candies to give up. I have 4 Rare Candies, I'll trade 2 to you. What else did you say you had other than the Espeon? (BTW, is the Espeon holo? Is it mint?)

Yes i can double check but there both holo and mint(besides very small minor scrathes from removing from booster and sleeves couple different times). Let me check your and list i'll edit my post a little later today.
EDIT: Ok well do you have any Bebe's or Candys(i didn't know i you maybe did not list, some people don't)?

I have Bebe's and Rare Candy. I haven't checked how many I have, but I'm pretty sure we can come up with something. LMK!

Can i get pix of these?
-Mew δ 'star' DF Bid high!
-Cool Porygon (Mint, and in plastic wrapping!)
-Charmeleon 99/97 Ex Dragon
-Charizard JPN Promo VERY RARE Will get a picture when possible.
-Kids WB Pokemon Drawing Contest Promos (Torchic, Treecko, Mudkip, and Wurmple) VERY RARE!! Mint! Only 301 copies made!
-Ditto (As Charmander) Origins Promo x2
-Shellos Origins Promo

Eh...they're the same as the scans on PB. I can try, but I won't guarantee they'll be up.

OK. Thanks.

I got a Togekiss GE. Have those Rhyperior DP left?

Is it holo and mint? I have 2 Rhyperior, but...G2F is supposed to buy those. He sent his money already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back