• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: EASY wants. REALLY REALLY easy wants. WANT Xx TOGEKISS GE HOLO!!! Have SUPPORTERS!

Bump 1 until next Monday!

Very few wants left. Help me out! (Only need 2 Togekiss now.)

RE: ONLY SIX WANTS LEFT! Have 3x Bebe's, 4x Rare Candy! NEED 2 TOGEKISS GE!!! Have LOTSA Quick Ball!

Bump 2! C'mon, help me out with these 2 Togekiss!

RE: ONLY SIX WANTS LEFT! Have 3x Bebe's, 4x Rare Candy! NEED 2 TOGEKISS GE!!! Have LOTSA Quick Ball!

EspeonROX said:
Bump 2! C'mon, help me out with these 2 Togekiss!

I'll send them to you first no problems. I'll even sling a couple of dollars your way for postage via paypal if thats the issue. But I am in Australia, I am only offering again cause they are all you need and I am sitting here looking at 4 :)

I don't have PayPal, and I really wish I could send over there. The fact is, I just can't. I'm unable to send via airmail...maybe. How much does it cost from here to Australia?

EspeonROX said:
How much does it cost from here to Australia?

I bought 17 cards from a US based ebay card seller and the shipping was $2.20 US, so it's be cheaper than that I'd imagine.

Well...I'm not so sure. If it gets lost in the mail, I'd feel pretty mad. I'm a little uncomfortable about sending out of the country. Why don't you make me an offer, and I'll evaluate the circumstances.

EspeonROX said:
Well...I'm not so sure. If it gets lost in the mail, I'd feel pretty mad. I'm a little uncomfortable about sending out of the country. Why don't you make me an offer, and I'll evaluate the circumstances.

I understand you're not used to sending overseas, it's your cards, you choose what you want to do.

I am just saying I got family in the USA and we send stuff back and fourth all the time. I buy most of my cards from the US even with shipping it's still cheaper. I trust your feedback here. I can send them first.

3 PlusPower, 2 Absol SW, and 1 Multi Energy.

for Togekiss GE holo x2.

That was your offer previously.

I might add, I just got a fake Uxie Lv.X card in the mail from France after a purchase from e-bay.... GRRRR. So understand either way.

I have 2x Togekiss GE... Do you have any Rare Candies / googleeanes / Bebes?

Do you have any of these
Roseanne's
Bebe's
Rare candy's

You buy Espeon ex?

BTW: It costs exactly $0.94 to send to Austraila, Germany, Cratia, Italy, France, Russia, China, and Portugal (why would you send stuff here?).

Ben: No thanks. I don't buy.

I have: 3x Bebe's. 1 Rare Candy GE that I'm willing to trade, and 2 Rare Candy HP. (To geo and Jaimonster)

Can you use HP rare candy's in the tourny?

Yes you can!! I'm willing to trade them to you. For Typhlosion ex, of course.

do you have roseanne's aswell?

No Roseanne's left. :( Sorry! I have 1 HP Rare Candy, 1 GE Rare Candy I can trade. I mistook a GE one for an HP Rare Candy. Please! I need that Typhlosion ex!!

Ill Trade you...

My :
2x Togekisss

Your:
Xx Rare Candy
Xx Bebes

LMK, Thank You =D

Oh...snap. How many Bebe's do you need? I can trade 2 Rare Candy. I'd rather have that go into the Typhlosion ex UF from geo, but that depends on how many Bebe's you need.

EspeonROX said:
Oh...snap. How many Bebe's do you need? I can trade 2 Rare Candy. I'd rather have that go into the Typhlosion ex UF from geo, but that depends on how many Bebe's you need.

Just One...

If you can do...

2x Rare Candy
1x Bebes

for my

2x Togekiss

Then we have a deal! PM me to finalize it

Well, this is what's going on. I'm getting a deal from another user that happens to be better in my favor. I'm gonna put your trade ON HOLD, and if this user doesn't send his end, then I'll go with your trade. I still would rather trade those Rare Candy for the Typhlosion ex...=\

RE: ONLY SIX WANTS LEFT! Have 3x Bebe's, 4x Rare Candy! NEED 2 TOGEKISS GE!!! Want to swap my RH Palkia DP for a holo on

Well Then, Can you counter offer? I can be Bebes or googleeanes instead of Candies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back