• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ONLY FOUR WANTS LEFT! Need holo Ho-Oh SW!! HAVE DUSKY X IFDS!! Want to swap my RH Palkia DP for a holo one.

Oh kk, well yeah I wouldn''t mind getting Dusknoir X, I can offer you those 3 you need + something on my list for the Dusk X

RE: ONLY FOUR WANTS LEFT! Need holo Ho-Oh SW!! HAVE DUSKY X IFDS!! Want to swap my RH Palkia DP for a holo one.

Nope, that's not going to be enough. I prefer you buy the Dusky X, as I need money as well. You make the offer!

Is the Registeel ex from EX Hidden Legends?

EX Hidden Legends 99/101

I have Palkia DP holo, were you only looking to swap your RH one for it?

Rodiqio: I want it, IF IT'S MINT. I can do Registeel ex and some cash for the Dusknoir X IFDS

Ampha-pwn, I would like to swap, if the holo Palkia is mint.

nah that's fine dude, the card is mint but I'm not spending any money online outside of ebay, thanks for your time

RE: ONLY THREE WANTS LEFT!! HAVE DUSKY X IFDS!! Want to swap my RH Palkia DP for a holo one.

What could you do involving cards? I like these:

Registeel ex --> A must.

Claydol GE
Regigigas LV.X pack
Pachirisu GE x2 (both holo)

I also have 3-4 Warp Point.

PLEASE! I need the Registeel ex.

RE: ONLY THREE WANTS LEFT!! HAVE DUSKY X IFDS!! Want to swap my RH Palkia DP for a holo one.

It has a SLIGHT bend in it.

Uh...I don't think I'll do it then. My Palkia RH is in mint condition, no scratches, and I don't wanna trade down to a lower level, sorry.

MY:
Palkia DP Holo
And?

YOUR:
#24) Leafeon x2 (1 RH)
#32) Umbreon x2 (1 RH)
Eevee MD x3 (N/H I dont care)

My: Leafeon #24 x2 (1 RH)
Eevee MD x3 CFF?

Your: Palkia DP (holo and mint)

Do you have Celio's Network? I also need some Pidgeot FRLG is you have 1. (I only need 1)

EspeonROX said:
My: Leafeon #24 x2 (1 RH)
Eevee MD x3 CFF?

Your: Palkia DP (holo and mint)

Do you have Celio's Network? I also need some Pidgeot FRLG is you have 1. (I only need 1)
Yeah Eevee CFF, and yes I have some Celio's how many you lookin for?
Also I need Umbreon MD x2 ...

I don't want to trade my RH one, and that's the only one I have, sadly. :( Sorry...I need 3 Celio's, mint if possible.

EspeonROX said:
I don't want to trade my RH one, and that's the only one I have, sadly. :( Sorry...I need 3 Celio's, mint if possible.

MY:
Palkia Holo
Celio's x3

YOUR:
Leafeon MD x2
Eevee MD CFF x3

Can you throw something in off my wants?

I could do a Warp Point, but that's from EX Crystal Guardians... >< I don't have that many new cards. Sorry!

did the card change at all? cause it should still be format legal if it didnt Ill check it out...

The card didn't change...so, is it cool?

MY:
Palkia Holo
Celio's x3

YOUR:
Leafeon MD x2
Eevee MD CFF x3
Warp Point

EspeonROX said:
The card didn't change...so, is it cool?

MY:
Palkia Holo
Celio's x3

YOUR:
Leafeon MD x2
Eevee MD CFF x3
Warp Point
Deal PM me to Finalize... :D

RE: ~/~* I NEED a Regirock ex Hidden Legends. *~\~ I wanna swap my RH Palkia DP for your holo one!

Alright! Sounds good to me.

I need just a few more wants!! Help me get them!

RE: ~/~* I NEED a Regirock ex and Registeel ex Hidden Legends. *~\~ I wanna swap my RH Palkia DP for your holo one!

Bump one until next Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back