• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: /~*Need EX Legend Maker cards like there's no tomorrow!!*~\ I also want $$$ and TWO ESPEON EX UF! H: Dusknoir X IFDS

Anything on my Want list! :p Just check your inventory, and see if you have any of 'em, and if you do, great. As long as it's mint and English.

RE: /~*Need EX Legend Maker cards like there's no tomorrow!!*~\ I also want $$$ and TWO ESPEON EX UF! H: Dusknoir X IFDS

~Bump 2 until next Sunday.~

I'm sure you guys don't need those old cards, so trade them to ME!

EspeonROX said:
Julia: I dunno, check my list for anything you want! Not too crazy about Espeon star, I have one, so I'm kinda interested.

Full Moon: You didn't even send my other cards.

d master: Is the Lairon and Solrock all you have? Or do you have more?

YOU BACKED OUT OF THE TRADE!

No I didn't! Anyways, I thought you did because I didn't receive any cards in forever, but that's OK. That's behind me, and you don't have to send if you don't want to.

I have plenty of Eeveelutions, (mostly Espeon, :p) but I'm not giving those up. I have a Leafeon #7 holo, a Glaceon #20? #24? holo and non-holo, and some more I can't remember.

What do you have on my Wants list?

Hi, I have all of these from your wants list:
Espeon MD RH (Not 100% Mint)
#5) Gengar
#27) Torkoal AH
#48) Aron AH
#55) Growlithe AH
#57) Machop AH
#59) Magnemite AH
#78) Claw Fossil AH (Reverse Holo, but not LM)
#80) Root Fossil AH (Reverse Holo, but not LM)
#84) Armaldo ex

I'm interested in
Gardevoir X (If it's not pending anymore)
Mew δ 'star' DF
Charmeleon 99/97 Ex Dragon
Charizard JPN Promo (Have a Pic?)

Feel free to CML for more. Thanks!

#27) Torkoal AH
#48) Aron AH
#55) Growlithe AH
#57) Machop AH
#59) Magnemite AH
#84) Armaldo ex

Interested in these the most!
charizardjpnpic.jpg

I REALLY want those cards, but I don't know if those are enough for the Charizard...depending on your offer, of course, and if they're 100% mint and English! :)

Throw in the EX Dragon Secrect Charmeleon and you may have a deal. Or do you have any more Lv. X pokemon? Or old Pokemon EX? Feel free to check my wants list. LMK.:D

The Charmeleon was given in a pack by my best friend from Texas. I'm not letting that go. As I see it, the Charizard is about the value of an ex card, and 5 Alternate Holos, (to me), are not enough for another ex. How would a Crobat MT do? I might be able to throw in a Dewgong DF, but that's if I have one. I'm not sure. It has an 'I' next to it in your Trade Thread, so I don't know if that's coming in for you at the moment.

So...

#27) Torkoal AH
#48) Aron AH
#55) Growlithe AH
#57) Machop AH
#59) Magnemite AH
#84) Armaldo ex
============
My: Charizard JPN
Crobat MT
Dewgong DF? (maybe)

What Rayquaza are you looking for from DF?

Are all those cards of yours mint and English? I can't stress that enough!! :p

Ok, no Charmeleon, no worries. BTW yeah, the Dewgong is coming in from another trade. Do you have any Pokemon EX? Or any Raichu Cards on my want list, or anyother cards on my want list in general? Oh, and the HP Rayquaza is the Delta Water one.

Ok, hows about
My
#27) Torkoal AH
#48) Aron AH
#55) Growlithe AH
#57) Machop AH
#59) Magnemite AH
#84) Armaldo ex
============
Crobat MT
And Either one of the following
DP #6) Lucario
DP #16) Staraptor

LMK. :D

I have a Raichu MT if interested, but I can trade off the Lucario.

So...this?

#27) Torkoal AH
#48) Aron AH
#55) Growlithe AH
#57) Machop AH
#59) Magnemite AH
#84) Armaldo ex
============
Crobat MT
Lucario DP

If so, LMK, and then we can finalize!! Thanks!

CML:

Rosanne's Research x3
Energy Switch x2
Moltres MD x2

I have these ex Legend Makers:

Bellsprout AH
Fieldworker AH
Golem holo
Vibrava AH
Solrock AH
x2 Gengar holo
Gengar AH
Victreebel AH
Wailord holo
Wynaut AH

Let me know if you want any of them.

Wailord holo (maybe)
Wynaut AH
I might need the Wailord, but I definately need the Wynaut. LMK! (We can still try sorting out a trade for the Wailord if there enough things you see on my list.)

Make sure these are mint and English! :p

I have these from LM:
#2 Aggron AH
#10 Mew
#17 Gorebyss AH
#22 Magneton AH
#40 Misdreavus

Ok, I can trade you Solrock AH LM and Clamperl AH LM for the 3x Moonlight. If you have any other Wants of mine, I can trade more.

dmaster out.

d master, I'll PM you with details. Thanks!

I can do this:

Moltres MD x2 (1 is RH)
Energy Switch x2
Dawn Stadium MD
==========
#2 Aggron AH
#10 Mew
#17 Gorebyss AH
#40 Misdreavus

Is this possible?

EspeonROX said:
d master, I'll PM you with details. Thanks!

I can do this:

Moltres MD x2 (1 is RH)
Energy Switch x2
Dawn Stadium MD
==========
#2 Aggron AH
#10 Mew
#17 Gorebyss AH
#40 Misdreavus

Is this possible?

No Roseanne's?

Zephillim: The Charizard is not worth a buck over $7. I used to have a few myself ;) Where did Johnny get his :)D)

John: I got the Shaymin X land forme...however I don't see much on your list. Can you pay for the sucker?

BTW, I got 3rd at States, thanks to your guidance as my first and only mentor! Thanks to you I could get an invite to worlds as I am 5th in OHIO!

Congrats on your win!

I do not buy. That was stated already, in my rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back