• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ONLY SIX WANTS LEFT! Have 3x Bebe's, 4x Rare Candy! NEED 2 TOGEKISS GE!!! Have LOTSA Quick Ball!

EspeonROX said:
No Roseanne's left. :( Sorry! I have 1 HP Rare Candy, 1 GE Rare Candy I can trade. I mistook a GE one for an HP Rare Candy. Please! I need that Typhlosion ex!!

thats not enough for the typhlosion ex

RE: ONLY SIX WANTS LEFT! Have 3x Bebe's, 4x Rare Candy! NEED 2 TOGEKISS GE!!! Want to swap my RH Palkia DP for a holo on

Suicune ex, 2 Bebe's, 2 Rare Candy, and a Giratina IFDS?

Jaimonster...eh...I dunno right now. Could it be 2 Bebe's 1 Rare Candy? Then I might consider.

RE: ONLY SIX WANTS LEFT! Have 3x Bebe's, 4x Rare Candy! NEED 2 TOGEKISS GE!!! Want to swap my RH Palkia DP for a holo on

Ill do it for 2 Bebes and 1 Candy.
PM me to Finalize =D

EspeonROX said:
Suicune ex, 2 Bebe's, 2 Rare Candy, and a Giratina IFDS?

Jaimonster...eh...I dunno right now. Could it be 2 Bebe's 1 Rare Candy? Then I might consider.

if you change giratina for rampardos pt. i'll do it

I traded my last one off. Plus, it was Japanese...

Jaimonster, I'll PM you! Thanks!

RE: ONLY FOUR WANTS LEFT! NEED HOLO HO-OH SW!! Want to swap my RH Palkia DP for a holo one. Help me out!

Bump 1 until 2/25/09.

RE: ONLY FOUR WANTS LEFT! NEED HOLO HO-OH SW!! Want to swap my RH Palkia DP for a holo one. Help me out!

Bump 2 until 2/25/2009.

Hey I have the [H] P7 Latias you're looking for along with a Togetic - GE.
Will you trade your:
[RH] Mudkip - GE
[RH] Jigglypuff - GE
and [RH] Slowpoke - GE
for them?

I don't need the Togetic. In fact, I took it off my Wants. :p

I can do the RH Jigglypuff, (if I have it, I can't remember), and the Slowpoke for the Latias, though. I'm sending your stuff out tomorrow. Thanks for being so patient!! :)

CML for 4 Absol SW.

I don't have ANY of your wants. But maybe you can find something there anyways.

Nope...nothing there. Sorry!

Alright, can we do the Mudkip and Jigglypuff?
And is there anything on my list you're interested in by chance?

I'd rather give away the Slowpoke. -.- The Mudkip is part of the collection I'll be keeping when I leave the TCG...which is very soon. Nothing I see on your list.

Alright that's fine. I might still have your address, I'll have to check.

OK. I'll send your stuff out...when I get your Latias from this trade. (To save a stamp and an envelope.)

CML for:
Phione MD x2
Magnezone DP x2

Hello I have Togekiss GE x2, Togetic (throw in) and Ho-Oh secret wonders, do you have any PT-GC Rampardos

The Hybrid: I'll take cash. :p I also wanna swap my Palkip DP RH for your holo Palkia.

Rodiqio: Don't have any Rampardos.

RE: ONLY FOUR WANTS LEFT! Need holo Ho-Oh SW!! HAVE DUSKY X IFDS!! Want to swap my RH Palkia DP for a holo one.

what about GC-PT blastoise?

RE: ONLY FOUR WANTS LEFT! Need holo Ho-Oh SW!! HAVE DUSKY X IFDS!! Want to swap my RH Palkia DP for a holo one.

What you see on my list is what I have. I have Dusknoir X if you're interested. I have no Platinum, I'm trying to get out of the game, because I'm not buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back