• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: I FINALLY updated. [W]: SO. MUCH. EASY. STUFF. [H]: CLAYDOL GE, lots of DP-GE.

I am interested in IFDS: Shaymin + Lost zone Giratina. Let me know, Chu X and Unown G are pending, but I am not sure if they go through.

RE: I FINALLY updated. [W]: SO. MUCH. EASY. STUFF. [H]: CLAYDOL GE, lots of DP-GE.

LegoMyFoot: I like:

-Dialga G LV.X
-Shining Celebi
-Uxie LA (if you have it)

ElectroManiac: I have more JPN cards than that, how many JPN cards for the Raichu LV.X? I have a Sceptile IFDS, Salamence IFDS, and Dialga IFDS.

Make an offer, I will take any JPN Cards really.

How's:

Sceptile IFDS
Salamence IFDS
Drapion IFDS
Gliscor (dunno what JPN set, it's the holo LA one)
Dialga IFDS
Torterra IFDS

Your: MINT Raichu LV.X
(+ some stuff below)

Do you have: Broken Time-Spacex3
Energy Gain x3
PokeTurn x3
Power Spray x3
Looker's Investigation x1
^All of these are from Platinum.
Gengar SF x3
Gastly SF x3
Haunter SF x2
Holo Raichu SF x1 (ENGLISH)
Pikachu SF x4 (ENGLISH)
Pichu SF x4 (ENGLISH)

Check your SW RH cards. They must be scratchless and mint. If they are, I can trade for the ones I don't have.

The only other is Gardevoir SW RH. LMK if you still want to trade. :\

RE: I FINALLY updated. [W]: SO. MUCH. EASY. STUFF. [H]: CLAYDOL, lots of DP-GE.

EspeonROX said:
Mudkip: Anything else? I don't need it that much.

Shakespeare & rappermi: OK.

Medaforcer: Eh...could you add another because the Combusken's RH? Unless the Energy Gain is RH, then it's no biggie.

Don't you think Energy Gain is worth a little more than Combusken as it is? :?

Raichu X is not MINT, it has a small crease in the top right corner. Barely noticeable in a penny sleeve. So I would through in some stuff. You and another person want Chu X so the highest bidder wins. I like that offer, ALOT. I will LYK.

I also have:
SF Raichu Holo x1
SF Pikachu x1

Do you want, any Volkner's, or Sunnyshore City Gym? I have one of each.

I have more ENG Pikachu, Holo Raichu, and Pichu Cards. I will post the list later.

Mudkip: That sounds great. Uxie, Gallade 4 RR RH, and Gardevoir SW RH are enough for the Claydol. PM me if you want to finalize.

Medaforcer: OK, I was just wondering. OR, I could throw in a random Eeveelution for your girlfriend to even it out. XD

ElectroManiac: Do you have any more ex or LV.X cards? I only need 4 Pichu SF, and maybe 2 Pikachu SF. I don't need any Volkner's. Do you have the PT stuff I listed in my last post? I NEED them.

I only have a Shiftry EX. I have 1 Pikachu SF. I have 2 Raichu MD, 1 Raichu MT (HOLO), 1 Raichu SF (Holo)

I'm interested in the DP Heracross as well as the DP: Majestic Dawn Raichu and I'm thinking about
what else.

EspeonROX said:
Mudkip: That sounds great. Uxie, Gallade 4 RR RH, and Gardevoir SW RH are enough for the Claydol. PM me if you want to finalize.

Medaforcer: OK, I was just wondering. OR, I could throw in a random Eeveelution for your girlfriend to even it out. XD

ElectroManiac: Do you have any more ex or LV.X cards? I only need 4 Pichu SF, and maybe 2 Pikachu SF. I don't need any Volkner's. Do you have the PT stuff I listed in my last post? I NEED them.

You strike me as someone who knows their eevees! I'd be willing to put in a Primeape SV if you'd like.

I am interested in the Claydol GE if you have 1. CML for what you want.

I don't have uxie... but i might be able to trade dialga G x or shining celebi with some add-ons.

Shining Latios: OK, LMK when you wanna make a deal.

Medaforcer: How'd you guess? If you could throw in a Primeape SV, that would be awesome! I'd really appreciate that.

Shadow Ice: Nope, the Claydol's gone. It's pending out.

LegoMyFoot: I'm sorry, the Claydol's gone. It's pending, but I still LOVE the Shining Celebi and like the DGX. I'm getting an Uxie, so if you can make a deal, that would be fantastic.

EVERYONE: the Claydol's gone to Mudkip. I'm getting: Uxie LA, Gallade 4 RH RR, and Gardevoir RH SW. Thanks for participating in the auction thing, and now Uxie is up for grabs when I get it in the mail. Thanks!

RE: I FINALLY updated. [W]: SO. MUCH. EASY. STUFF. [H]: Uxie LA, lots of DP-GE.

Please CML for your Uxie LA

I guess i'll try for the uxie. Please CML for it.

I'm interested in your #12) Magmortar RH,#15) Raichu,#21) Bastiodon 1 Theme Deck Holofoil,#33) Rampardos 1 Theme Deck Holofoil,#45) Dewgong RH,#57) Octillery RH,#74) Bronzor RH,#90) Murkrow RH,#94) Pikachu RH,#98) Shinx RH,#99) Slakoth RH.

I have Secert Wonders:#5) Flygon RH,#17) Roserade(non RH),#20) Venusaur(non RH),#24) Dugtrio,#25) Electivire(nonholo),#32) Minun RH,#41) Wormadam Plant Cloak(non RH),#43) Wormadam Trash Cloak RH,#44) Xatu RH,#53) Kirlia RH,Legend Makers:#11) Muk AH,#16) Girafarig,#34) Graveler AH,#67) Trapinch AH

EspeonROX said:
Medaforcer: How'd you guess? If you could throw in a Primeape SV, that would be awesome! I'd really appreciate that. thing, and now Uxie is up for grabs when I get it in the mail. Thanks!

Do we have a deal then? :p

Skipped :p Do you need Pop9 Pikachu and Pichu? I have 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back