• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: HAVE AN UXIE LA UP FOR GRABS! [W]: Darkrai LV.X tin, EASY COMMON WANTS. I need your SW stuff!

Oh, man. This is a close one! I don't know WHO to choose, because both offers are almost equally good. (LMF has the lead, because he's got the Rhyperior SV in there)

But, p8nt, if you get some of my SV Wants, (at least 2-3), you'll most probably be in the lead. (I ALSO like Gardy X, ANY mint Dialga G you have, (preferrably holo and mint) and your Gardy SW's x2)

LMF, in addition to all that stuff, I like Celebi/Latias PokeDolls, (PLEASE be clean, not a big want, just sayin') and DARKRAI LV.X TIN. I really need that card!

RE: HAVE AN UXIE LA UP FOR GRABS! [W]: Darkrai LV.X tin, EASY COMMON WANTS. I need your SW stuff!

I can easily get you some more of your wants by Monday. I know I can get you Kecleon SW RH, Grimer SW RH, Donphan SW RH, Furret SW RH, Chatot G, and 3 Mankey SV.

All these cards are guaranteed mint. ;)

I also have,
1x Nidoqueen RR
1x Crobat G PT (RH) and more non-RH.
4x Honchkrow G PT
2x Energy Gain PT
1x Level Max PT
1x Palmers contribution
more mankeys, chatot gs ect. (I'm getting an SV box tommorow so I'll have a LOT of stuff)
And an unlisted Weavile SW mint RH.

LMF's Offer:
Dialga G X
Espeon MD (not sure about condition right now, but I have two)
Mankey SV x2
Rhyperior SV x1 (mint)
Haunter SF x1
Gastly SF x2
Palmer's Contribution SV x1
===
Uxie
3 Dawn Stadiums
1 Chimecho POP 4

p8nt's Offer:
Dialga G X
Espeon MD x2 (1 RH)
Absol SW RH
Nidorino SW RH
Psychic Energy Holo

Your: Uxie LA straight up

Eh...OK. Both of you can add on to these offers as you guys see fit. I'm into PRIMEAPE SV and the Mankeys, (both of you), and I like the SW RH's (p8nt) and the Crobat G, Honchy G, and Energy Gain for LMF.

I could use the Crobat G PT RH if it's mint, too. :)

Just add onto these offers. I'll throw in more too.

My: Dialga G X
Espeon MD x2 (1 RH)
Absol SW RH
Nidorino SW RH
Psychic Energy Holo
Kecleon SW RH
Grimer SW RH
Donphan SW RH
Furret SW RH
Chatot G
3 Mankey SV.

For your : Uxie LA
Moonlight stadium

That's the best offer I can do, and you don't seem to have any more of my wants. If LegoMyFoot beats that, then more power to him. I'm not gonna rip myself any more than that for a card that's gonna become a promo in a few weeks.

O_O That's a good deal. LMF, if you can beat that, good luck. This one's tough. I might find another Moonlight Stadium sittin' around somewhere. If I send a second, (not telling you-it'll be a surprise XD ) then it's a little gift. :)

Otherwise, ALL of those cards are mint? DGX is in hand, and mint?

Yeah I got the DGX today and it is perfect. I still need to get some of the other cards if I do win, but they are all guaranteed mint.

Awesome! That's good news. Just LMK when you do get them. Thanks!

I'm throwing in a primeape sv,catot g, and 2 honch gs.

Ok, I opened an SV booster today and pulled a Primape and a Palmer's, so I'll add those. Here's the final list then:

My: Dialga G X
Espeon MD x2 (1 RH)
Absol SW RH
Nidorino SW RH
Psychic Energy Holo
Kecleon SW RH
Grimer SW RH
Donphan SW RH
Furret SW RH
Chatot G
1 Primeape SV
3 Mankey SV
1 Palmer's Distribution

Your: Uxie LA
1 or 2 Moonlights

I can't even believe I want an Uxie this bad lol...

Hey!
Guess what?
I want your Uxie!
CML please!

OK, LMF, sorry, but p8nt is winning right now. P8nt, you've got the deal so far, but SHAKESPEARE all of a sudden wants it. XD

Shake n' Bake, (if I can call you that), if you can beat p8nt's offer, you'll win the Uxie.

Yeah, I'm not gonna trade this much for uxie.:rolleyes:
But could i get those non-uxie wants from you?

EspeonROX said:
OK, LMF, sorry, but p8nt is winning right now. P8nt, you've got the deal so far, but SHAKESPEARE all of a sudden wants it. XD

Shake n' Bake, (if I can call you that), if you can beat p8nt's offer, you'll win the Uxie.

Uh, please don't call me that...jk.
You know I am not getting into a bidding war.
If there is something on my wants that you need more, that is another story.
I still have a UFO Espeon ex... yeah I went there.
I don't want to hurt any "bidders" feelings.

Haha, you won't hurt my feelings. I'd rather know what's going on cuz I have to get some of these cards if I'm getting the Uxie.

p8ntchucker7 said:
Haha, you won't hurt my feelings. I'd rather know what's going on cuz I have to get some of these cards if I'm getting the Uxie.

You are a good sport.

Hey! CML for that Uxie. :D

Haha, thanks Shakespeare.

I have a Darkrai Lv. X Tin now :p

I still want those JPN Cards :p

TO ANYONE WANTING UXIE: BEAT THIS OFFER:

Dialga G LV.X
Espeon MD x2 (1 RH)
Absol SW RH
Nidorino SW RH
Psychic Energy Holo
Kecleon SW RH
Grimer SW RH
Donphan SW RH
Furret SW RH
Chatot G
1 Primeape SV
3 Mankey SV
1 Palmer's Distribution
===
Uxie LA

I am looking for:

-Rhyperior SV
-At least 2 Primeape SV in the trade
-More Wants

ElectroManiac: Great. What were you gonna offer me again? Money and what else? I value Darkrai X tin at about $8.00, so that'll deduct from the amount.

Shake 'n' Bake: ...I like your Espeon ex? XD Offer me.

zephilim: Offer me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back