• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: HAVE AN UXIE LA UP FOR GRABS! [W]: Darkrai LV.X tin, EASY COMMON WANTS. I need your SW stuff!

My:
UFO Espeon ex
Your:
LA Uxie

LMK

RE: HAVE AN UXIE LA UP FOR GRABS! [W]: Darkrai LV.X tin, EASY COMMON WANTS. I need your SW stuff!

2x Nidoqueen RR (RH)
2 or 3X Honchkrow G (one RH)

your porygon z lv. x
or counter

I have 2 more lookers now, so If you need them....

My job will be in 1 1/2-2 weeks. So I can get these soon :p

My:

Darkrai X Tin
Lookers xX
Money

Your:
Jpn Cards

EspeonRox- I have some bad news. You shoulda taken advantage of that killer deal while you had the chance. I have received and confirmed a much better offer for an Uxie on another site. So, sorry, but I'm taking that offer off the table.

Shakespeare & emoto: No thanks.

ElectroManiac: Sounds good! I really hope you can get that job, I can get many more JPN cards!

zephilim: Offer me, I might be getting a better deal.

p8nt: It's all good, I might be getting a better deal than that. XD

I already have it. Just waiting for it to be available. I should get 40+ a week!

O.O That's awesome! You can buy me out... XD

Yea, you and the others. 40+ for 2 days a week is good :p

I am gonna make you rich :p

But they better be MINT, lol. If I am buying I am going to heckle you to peices. It's just my thing. LOL

They're mint, at least 99% of them are. I can get more cards too, so the offer will change and stuff.

Sorry E-Rox, I don't think I can top that offer, especially since my Tin Darkrai isn't mint.

RE: HAVE AN UXIE LA UP FOR GRABS! [W]: SO. MUCH. STUFF. Need SW RH cards, Gallade 4 RR stuff, and LOTS more.

Alright then. It's all good. I've got another offer lined up for me. :)

RE: HAVE AN UXIE LA UP FOR GRABS! [W]: SO. MUCH. STUFF. Need SW RH cards, Gallade 4 RR stuff, and LOTS more.

can you cml for weavile SW

I like the:

1x Broken Time-Space (NON-RH)
2x Super Scoop Up
1x Gallade 4 RH RR (What's the misprint? This has to be mint.)

Make sure these cards are in good condition, especially the BTS and Gallade. The Super Scoop Up are from which set?

RE: HAVE AN UXIE LA UP FOR GRABS! [W]: SO. MUCH. STUFF. Need SW RH cards, Gallade 4 R

EspeonROX said:
I like the:

1x Broken Time-Space (NON-RH)
2x Super Scoop Up
1x Gallade 4 RH RR (What's the misprint? This has to be mint.)

Make sure these cards are in good condition, especially the BTS and Gallade. The Super Scoop Up are from which set?

I dont have a NH BTS only RH, SSU is the theme deck, Gallade 4 RH- the RR sign and the 4 sign are off-centered

Eh....is the BTS scratchless? Decent condition?

RE: HAVE AN UXIE LA UP FOR GRABS! [W]: SO. MUCH. STUFF. Need SW RH cards, Gallade 4 R

EspeonROX said:
Eh...is the BTS scratchless? Decent condition?

BTS has really slight surface scratches. like you would need to look at it pretty closely.

Alright. Sounds fine.

Could we still do that offer above?

Could I buy it from you? also do you have anything else on my wants list that i could buy?

I have some Dark Energy, but they're the older kind. I also have 3x Crobat G.

So how much would your Weaville SW, 3x Crobat G, and however many dark energies you have be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back