• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: REALLY need a Darkrai X tin, and a Gallade 4 holo. PLEASE CML. EASY Wants! Updated!

Would you be interested in the non-tin? Either way, thanks.

RE: REALLY need a Darkrai X tin, and a Gallade 4 holo. PLEASE CML. EASY Wants! Updated!

Eh...not really. Sorry.

i have a gallade 4 (RH) maybe for ur gardevoir(SW)

I need the holo version. Sorry! :( If you have the theme deck holo, we'll talk.

I have the Darkrai X promo you're looking for. But idk if you have enough of my wants for it. Could you cml of wants and let me know what you have, thanks.

I have the 2x TGW. I need:

-2x Power Spray
-2x Energy Gain
-2x Bebe's Search (MT or RR)

Choose one out of the list, and I'll trade that for the TGW x2.

My
Darkari Tin X
SW Ludicolo RH
SW Jumpluff RH
SW Roserade RH
SW Entei
SW Unown S RH
SW Breloom RH

Your
Porygon Z LV X
Shiny Vulpix
GE Togekiss x3
MT Honchcrow

My
Charizard SW
Blastoise SW

your
Magnezone Lv. X

the crippler: No thanks.

emoto4444: REALLY no thanks. Don't try to rip me.

My:
Darkrai Lv X tin

Your:
#7) Leafeon MD x3 (1 RH)
#26) Omastar MD x1 (1 RH)

EspeonROX said:

emoto4444: REALLY no thanks. Don't try to rip me.

oh im so sorry, i thought i put counter and cml, once again im very sorry

ok how bout this

My
Darkari Tin X

Your
Porygon Z Lv X

Catbus, lemme check how many Omas I have left. I don't have the Leafeon RH anymore.

crippler: STILL, no deal. :p

ok, then how about this lol

My
Darkari Tin X
SW Ludicolo RH
SW Jumpluff RH
SW Roserade RH
SW Entei

Your
Porygon Z Lv X
MT Honchcrow

Sorry, but I don't have those cards for trade.

EspeonROX said:
Catbus, lemme check how many Omas I have left. I don't have the Leafeon RH anymore.

OK, let me know what you got and we'll go from there. I can do the Darkrai X for the two M#7 holo leafeons and the Omastar RH. We've traded enough, I can slide you a good deal.

p8nt: OK then.
Catbus: So...2 MD Leafeon and an Omastar MD RH for your Darkrai LV.X tin? Is it mint and scratchless?

EspeonROX said:
p8nt: OK then.
Catbus: So...2 MD Leafeon and an Omastar MD RH for your Darkrai LV.X tin? Is it mint and scratchless?

Uh huh. Deal, so long as they are the bind down leafeon and your cards are the same conditionerio.

RE: REALLY need a Darkrai X tin, Rhyperior DP, and a Gallade 4 holo. PLEASE CML. EASY Wants! Updated!

They are the Bind Down ones. :) PM me to finalize. They are mint.

RE: REALLY need a Darkrai X tin, Rhyperior DP, and a Gallade 4 holo. PLEASE CML. EASY Wants! Updated!

Bump 1 until next Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back