• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: REALLY need a Rhyperior DP, 2x Call Energy, 3x Uxie (Stitch Holo) and a Gallade 4 holo. PLEASE CML. Updated my Wants

Uh...what about Secret Wonders decks? :p

How many do you have?

RE: REALLY need a Rhyperior DP, 2x Call Energy, 3x Uxie (Stitch Holo) and a Gallade 4 holo. PLEASE CML. Updated my Wants

1st bump until next Saturday.

EspeonROX said:
Uh...what about Secret Wonders decks? :p

How many do you have?

You mean Supreme Victors deck?
I have 6 reg and 3 RH Roseanne's Research cards.

I am putting together another deck so that list might shrink...

*edit* Yeah, 3 RH gone...
*re-edit* 4 reg gone...(wife needed a new deck too...GEEZ)

RE: REALLY need a Rhyperior DP, 2x Call Energy, 3x Uxie (Stitch Holo) and a Gallade 4 holo. Have a Dialga G LV.X!

Hahaha!! I only need about 2 now. Or whatever you have left. XP I didn't know they came in SV! :D Great.

I can buy if you'd like.

RE: REALLY need a Rhyperior DP, 2x Call Energy, 3x Uxie (Stitch Holo) and a Gallade 4 holo. Have a Dialga G LV.X!

EspeonROX said:
Hahaha!! I only need about 2 now. Or whatever you have left. XP I didn't know they came in SV! :D Great.

I can buy if you'd like.

They come in 1 of the SV theme decks. I think that is the only way besides SW boosters or POP packs... I so do NOT like to sell. It will have to be a nice trade offer. I take all the Roseys I can get and I really don't like to trade them.

OK then. Why don't you offer me?

There is really nothing I need right now...
Maybe when the new set come out we can work something out.

OK then. But you still want the Shiny Vulpix, right?

1st bump 'til next Thursday.

RE: REALLY need a Rhyperior DP, 2x Call Energy, 3x Uxie (Stitch Holo) and a Gallade 4 holo. Have a Dialga G LV.X and $$$

Anything you see on my list for a NON REV HOLO Gardevoir SW?
LMK

RE: REALLY need a Rhyperior DP, 2x Call Energy, 3x Uxie (Stitch Holo) and a Gallade 4 holo. Have a Dialga G LV.X and $$$

Sorry, I didn't see anything. :(

Please CML for Gengar SF.

I like Baltoy GE RH, and anything you have on my Wants list.

RE: REALLY need: Rhyperior DP, 2x Call Energy, 1x Primeape SV and 1x Gallade 4 holo. Have a Dialga G LV.X and Gengar SF

Bump 1 until next Saturday.

EspeonROX said:
I like Baltoy GE RH, and anything you have on my Wants list.

I have some Uxie Stitch-Holo. How about a 1 for 1? my uxie your gengar? If you have two gengar you will trade, I will throw in the RH Baltoy GE and another uxie.

RE: REALLY need: Rhyperior DP, 2x Call Energy, 1x Primeape SV and 1x Gallade 4 holo. Have a Dialga G LV.X and Gengar SF

My-
Call Energy x2
Primeape SV

Your-
Gengar SF x2

Ah, Rikko, you pull a hard bargain! However, I need the Primeape SV a little bit more. Do you think you could throw that in too? Just one, thanks.

Sorry, Shuckle. I'll pass. I like the Call Energy, (both), so if there is anything else on my list you want, please let me know.

EspeonROX said:
Ah, Rikko, you pull a hard bargain! However, I need the Primeape SV a little bit more. Do you think you could throw that in too? Just one, thanks.

Sorry, Shuckle. I'll pass. I like the Call Energy, (both), so if there is anything else on my list you want, please let me know.

yes, if I can take out the Baltoy GE RH.

(By the way, at tournaments I am often refered to as the "Ramphardos of Trades"! Just a nicname I have heard tossed around a few times! :rolleyes:

Well, I'd do the trade, but you're banned. :|

Edit: I REALLY want the Rhyperior! Please help me get it!

Bump #2 until this Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back