• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: REALLY need: 3x Call Energy, Primeape SV and Gallade 4 holo. Have 4 Uxie League Promos up for grabs. PLEASE LOOK!

I do not. Sorry. Would you do the Gardy X and both of your holo {P} Energy for my Honchy X?

RE: REALLY need: 3x Call Energy, Primeape SV and Gallade 4 holo. Have 4 Uxie League Promos up for grabs. PLEASE LOOK!

EspeonROX said:
I do not. Sorry. Would you do the Gardy X and both of your holo {P} Energy for my Honchy X?

i can do my gardy x and holo electric x2 because i have lots u can pick what kind u want i also need a palkia g if u got it

Eh...I really need the {P} Energy though. I don't really need any other kind of holo Energy. I don't have a Palkia G. :p

can u post a pic of these -Kids WB Pokemon Drawing Contest Promos (Torchic, Treecko, Mudkip, and Wurmple) VERY RARE!! Mint! Only 301 copies made!

Eh...sorry. I lost the cord that connects my camera to the computer, and I wouldn't trade those cards for Gardy X anyhow.

i also need gengar sf

That is currently pending. If the trader trading for it does not send his end, I'll let you know. But what about my offer?

can we do gardy x for honcho x strait up

Eh...I really want at least one {p} Energy holo. Do you a Honchy G PT, a Crobat G PT, or even something really small you could throw in?

i can do one holo energy i guess
pm me with details cant sent till tuesday earlyest

My Suicune SW
Your Mightyena LA RH

I PM'd you konter.

Edlittle: Could you throw in a Crobat G or a Honchy G? Then it's done. Make sure the Suicune is holo, and in mint condition.

I'll throw in a Honchy G. There are three or four very tiny white nicks near the corners on the back. Other than that, it's in mint condition

Hahaha, thanks man. :p Sounds good! I'll PM you for the details.

Bump 1 until next Monday.

Bump 2 until next Monday.

RE: REALLY need: 3x Call Energy, a single Crobat G, Honchy G and Gallade 4 holo. Have 6 Uxie League Promos! PLEASE LOOK!

...No thanks. WAAAY off.

RE: REALLY need: 3x Call Energy, a single Crobat G, Honchy G and Gallade 4 holo. Have 6 Uxie League Promos! PLEASE LOOK!

Last Bump.

Who wants my Spinda SV? :p

1st Bump until next Sunday.

PLEASE check my Wants. I need the ones in my title the most....are they that difficult to find?

RE: EASY Wants: 3x Call Energy, a single Crobat G, Honchy G and Gallade 4 holo. Have 6 Uxie League Promos! PLEASE LOOK!

I can trade you Cyruses, and TGIs because I have 4 of every kind. I also have a Crobat RH for ya.
Would you be interested?

I am looking to get a Uxie Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back