• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: EASY Wants: 3x Call Energy, a single Crobat G, Honchy G and Gallade 4 holo. Have 6 Uxie League Promos! PLEASE LOOK!

er... well I really want sally and charizard, idk, i dont think 3 espeon 4 is worth as much as a rh sally

RE: EASY Wants: 3x Call Energy, a single Crobat G, Honchy G and Gallade 4 holo. Have 6 Uxie League Promos! PLEASE LOOK!

Hahaha, I'll give you some leeway 'cuz you're doing my banner. I'll keep the Sally in the trade if you add in 1 of the following cards. (Not all, just one.)

-Roseanne's
-Bebe's
-Call Energy

sure, ill add a bebes then

EspeonROX said:
eevee: Well, P1MP is trading for some of them, and I'm getting all the Cyrus's and Power Spray I need from him. However, I do like the Flygon SW (if it's holo), Ralts SW RH, Magmar SW RH, Venomoth SW RH and any Roseanne's/Bebe's/Call Energy you have.
I don't have any Roseanne's or Call energies to spare. I will have to check and see if I still have those SW cards. I will let you know soon.

Thanks eevee.

Sweet Infinity! Send me a PM with the deal! :)

2nd Bump 'til Monday.

*Updated Haves and Wants!*

I have Magmar SW RH and Venomoth SW RH still.

I like the Venomoth, but I'm getting a Magmar from Infinity, I think. To tell you the truth, I have nothing on your Wants. :(

RE: ...banana. Mah trade thread.

If you still have at least 1 Uxie League Promo, could you look at my thread and see if there is anything I can add to get the Uxie?

RE: ...banana. Mah trade thread.

I'm sorry. I really don't see anything. Unless you have some of my Wants...:\

RE: Desperately need 3 Roseanne's and 3 Call Energy! Not to mention a Gallade 4 HOLO. X|

New Wants! Bump 3!

RE: Got Secret Wonders RH? I need 'em. Even the Commons. CML! Have 4 Uxie LA up for trade!

OK. So...you wanna trade? :p

RE: Have 4 Uxie LA up for trade! Needs a Rayquaza C holo!

I have some of yuour needs, interested in Gengar SF, 2 uxie

RE: Have 4 Uxie LA up for trade! Needs a Rayquaza C holo!

I don't have Gengar SF anymore. What do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back