• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: I have TWO Roseanne's unlisted. I NEED ONE PACHIRISU GE HOLO! HELP!

I've got...uh...one BTS and two Rosy's. :|

EspeonROX said:
SeaLegend: Whatcha say? Zam 4 RR LV.X for Sally LV.X?

Julia: I only want the ones listed under the LM list. Check 'em out! Make sure they're mint. I don't care for the RH Pachis.

Rikko: I like Magmortar LV.X, but only if it is mint.
Sounds good to me. PM to confirm.

Did that, and finalized. Thanks for the trade! :)

THE ROSY'S ARE GONE!

I now have a PGX. Offers, please. :)

RE: I have a Palkia G LV.X unlisted. I NEED ONE PACHIRISU GE HOLO! HELP! Easy Wants!

i have:
pachi ge
typhlosion mt
gardi sw (i have 3, 2 rh)

i need:
pg x

RE: I have a Palkia G LV.X unlisted. I NEED ONE PACHIRISU GE HOLO! HELP! Easy Wants!

A Message to PGX People:

I want a lot of stuff. Especially Legend Maker goodness, so please list those if you have those cards. I want an X involved, and be serious. I am also in dire need of at least 4 Call Energy.

I've updated my Wants, so get after it! :)

its geo baby: Uh...that wouldn't be enough, but I do like the Typhlosion. Is it MINT?
Infernape: Great. Uh...CML?

A Message to EVERYONE:

Make sure your cards are mint and scratchless. XP

Bump #2 for this week.

How badly do you need the Pachirisu?​

Uh...pretty badly. I won't go insane for it, but I just want the card. What do you have in mind?

Oh, that is completely understandable.
Anyways, would you be willing to give up old cards?​

If you could tell me what you're thinking of, that would be great. From "old," are you talkin' DP or Neo stuff? All of my Neo, EX series, and Base Set are in pretty bad condition.

I'm interested in neo, don't really care about condition.

Any holo would be awesome, just throw a random card at me.​

Uh...do you care if it's Japanese? :p I have a Meganium holo. (Genesis)

I have that,
ok more specific, anything except the starters. :p
Sorry, if I make anything difficult. I just want to give you a pachy since you have been looking for it for so long.​

You're PWN. Thank you. I've got a Heracross, as well.

RE: I have a Palkia G LV.X unlisted. I want Ditto LA, SW RHs, Azelf LA, LM AHs, and Sally SF. HELP!

Bump 3 until Sunday.

I have an incoming Salamence LV.X.

RE: I have a Palkia G LV.X unlisted. I want Ditto LA, SW RHs, Azelf LA, LM AHs, and Sally SF. HELP!

CML for MT Honchkrow (1 or both, don't care)

I didn't really see anything I needed. Sorry.

my:
Pachirisu GE holo
Ditto LA
Salamence SF
2 typhlosion mt
rare candy
magmortar x (possibly)

your:
pg x

Is the Magmortar and all the other cards perfectly mint? I won't accept scratched cards, especially holos and LV.X cards. If you could throw in an Azelf LA and one more Rare Candy to your deal listed, we could probably do that. Are the Typlosion MT holo and mint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back