• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Anyone have an Arcanine ex and mint SW RH cards? Happy New Year!

EspeonROX said:
CML for Empoleon PT! And, if you have a Piplup or Prinplup PT, I need those too. Just one of each. Thanks. :D

Got a couple warp points maybe? I have all three of those.

I have only one or two Warp Point. :( Would you mind if they were older versions? Say UF or DP?

EspeonROX said:
I have only one or two Warp Point. :( Would you mind if they were older versions? Say UF or DP?

Nope, wouldn't mind, I would do all three for 2 warp points if you want. or an Unown G if you have one lol. either or would work. Let me know.

Eh...my Unown G is in 60% good condition. That's why it's not even posted up. I can do two Warp Points though, if you'd like. :) I've got some Snorlax DP too. I could throw a few in if you threw in a few Espeon. :p Whaddaya think?

EspeonROX said:
Eh...my Unown G is in 60% good condition. That's why it's not even posted up. I can do two Warp Points though, if you'd like. :) I've got some Snorlax DP too. I could throw a few in if you threw in a few Espeon. :p Whaddaya think?

Hey I've got 3 espeons and 1 espeon 4 up. I would trade for the Unown G despite condition if it's up for trade. What about:

MY:
3x Espeon
1x Espeon 4
1x Empoleon PT (with evo line)

Your:
1x Unown G (damaged)
2x Warp points
1 or 2 snorlax whatever you decide lol.

let em know.

RE: Anyone have a Zapdos reprint and mint SW RH cards? Happy New Year!

Sounds good! I'll PM you with details. Thank you!

RE: Anyone have Dragon Frontier exs and mint SW RH cards?

Bump POWER! #2.

I need the following:

EX Dragon Frontiers
-Dragonite ex
-Flygon ex
-Kingdra ex
-Rayquaza ex
-Tyranitar ex

RE: Anyone have Pachirisu GE holo and mint SW RH cards?

I have:

x1 Gardevor X SW
x3 Gardevoir SW (2 holo, 1 RH)

Do you have any of my wants unlisted?

Wow. You want a lot of top-notch stuff. I have a Call Energy I can trade, an Energy Gain I don't want to part with too much, and 2x Crobat G that'll be tough to get off me.

You wanna CML? I like the Gardy X the most.

EspeonROX said:
Wow. You want a lot of top-notch stuff. I have a Call Energy I can trade, an Energy Gain I don't want to part with too much, and 2x Crobat G that'll be tough to get off me.

You wanna CML? I like the Gardy X the most.

I already cyl and didn't see anything. I will be getting a call energy and another energy gain so I don't think I need them. Also, I don't need the Crobat G's right now. I was planning on getting a Lux X, but they are so damn hard to get.

Bump. I need ONE, that's right, ONE PACHIRISU GE HOLO! Make sure it's mint. Thank you.

p8nt: I've got one Japanese, but you're not looking for those.

Shake: I'm sending it out. Sorry.

Mint SW RH Cards

Hi EspeonROX!

I had a little extra time so I went through all my cards and found the following SW RHs -

Rare - 5 . 6 . 13 . 22 . 33 . 41

Uncommon - 47 . 48 . 49 . 53 . 63 . 66 . 71 . 72 . 74 . 75

Common - 88 . 90 . 94 . 99 . 113 . 116

I don't value any of these 22 cards very highly, so it's likely we can make a nice "win / win" trade.

Please PM me if you're interested in any of these. If you want to let me know which ones you like, we can take it from there.

(They should be all be in excellent-to-mint condition... I'll check them very closely if we move forward & I'll confirm their condition before we go too far)

Thank you.

- H68

RE: Anyone have Pachirisu GE holo and mint SW RH cards? Have Zam 4 LV.X.

Hi,

I happen to have a Pachi GE HOLO and Espeon 4 RR for trade. I was still interested in the Misty's Gyarados you had. Also, did you have any Trapinch and Vibrava from Secret Wonders for trade?

RE: Anyone have Pachirisu GE holo and mint SW RH cards? Have Zam 4 LV.X.

Hypno: Lemme check the binder of all my SW RHs, and I'll get back to you. I'm interested! :)

Snorlax: I may have a few Vibrava SW, but no Trapinch. I'll check my inventory for them. How many are you looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back