• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Have a bunch of old cards you wanna get rid of? I WANT THEM!! HUGE Want list UPDATE! Need Bayleef MT!

EspeonROX said:
I can trade everything you need there, but a little hesitant on the DP Infernape. I don't have the PokeRadar RH or any of the other 2, sorry! Darkrai is Holo. I don't see anything on your list, but I can sell those cards to you at a reasonable price. You can make an offer, or check my wants for anything you might happen to have. I also need Marshtomp EX Emerald and Swampert EX Emerald. Thanks!

ok, one last thing..got any RH Magmar (MT)??
if not, it's cool.

How about you just LMK a price (+shipping) and we can go from there :)

RE: Have a bunch of old cards you wanna get rid of? I WANT THEM!! HUGE Want list UPDATE! Need 1 Feraligatr MT!

No shipping price. And I don't have a Magmar RH MT. -.- I can do...

RH Magmortar (MT)
RH Infernape (MD)
RH Infernape (DP)
Darkrai (MD) (x2 or x1?)

For all of these, I can do $11.00. If there are 2 Darkrai, that would be $13.00.

RE: Have a bunch of old cards you wanna get rid of? I WANT THEM!! HUGE Want list UPDATE! Need 1 Feraligatr MT!

Bumparoo!! (1, until 12-11) I have a lot of stuff incoming, so check my Wants and see if you have anything, people!

MY:

Typhlosion MT

YOUR:

Azelf LA

Counter?

Here's a counter:

No. I have 2 Typhlosion MT, RH, and I need a holo one. Azelf LA...that's pending, and probably gone in the next day or two. Too slow! ;)

I have a Feraligatr MT I could trade you. Do you want to throw it for Typhlosion MT in with the trade we've already got?

Sure! But this is ONLY IF the Feraligatr MT is holo...

Do you have any spare Azelf LA, besides the RH one I mean?

No. That's the only one.

Hmmm...I have the Feraligatr you need, and many other cards you need.

CML and I will want any of The Gardy SW line including the LV X. LMK what you see, thanks!

Nothing. I'm getting that in the mail soon, and if you "happen" to have those cards, list those out.

Bump 2.

RE: Have a bunch of old cards you wanna get rid of? I WANT THEM!! HUGE Want list UPDATE! Need RH Entei SW!

Now I do not have so much.

Charizard ex FRLG
Wartortle BS

CML (wants) for those, thanks, from PB's wisest member. :>

RE: Have a bunch of old cards you wanna get rid of? I WANT THEM!! HUGE Want list UPDATE! Need RH Entei SW!

CMT for 2x Darkrai MD.

dmaster out.

T-Tar: Nope. Wartortle is in the works.

But I have Charizard ex...

EspeonROX said:
T-Tar: Nope. Wartortle is in the works.

Yes, it is Mint, but it's not worth an Ex. I'll look some more if I need anything else.

EDIT: I see 2x Pachirisu, 2x Togekiss (only with Togepi and Togetic), and 4x Gyarados. Wanna offer?

dmaster out.

I can do this:

(Pachi are gone, I will update)
Togekiss GE RH (IF I have one, probably do, just gotta check)
Togetic GE
Togepi GE
Darkrai MD
Gyrados MT RH
Gyrados MT
Dark Gyrados TRR throw-in. :p

Groudon ex CG?

2x Darkrai and 2x Togekiss (doesn't have to be RH), then yes.

dmaster out.

RE: Have a bunch of old cards you wanna get rid of? I WANT THEM!! HUGE Want list UPDATE! Need RH Entei SW!!!

I have:

RH Entei SW
Feraligatr DF Lightning
Venusaur SW (Holo, will trade my RH one for the holo)
Deoxys Attack Forme

CML for:

Mew*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back