I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

HGSS Blister with Wobuffet;

LA;
Reverse Cynthia's Feelings
Deoxys Defense Form

HGSS;
Reverse Metapod
Arcanine Holo

HGSS;
MEGANIUM PRIME.
Tyrogue

Yep, 2 primes in 4 packs. (got Typhlosion last time with 2 packs)

I got 5 packs of HGSS and I got Typhlosion prime, Donphan prime and the top half of Ho-Oh legend. I was pretty joyful.

Bought a box yesterday. Here's the pull summary:

All Primes
Full Ho-Oh Legend
Full Lugia Legend
1 Reg Holo Red Gyarados
1 Rev Holo Red Gyarados
5 DCE (1 Shiny)

I was impressed. :D

My bro bought a HGSS pack today.

Reverse Typhlosion
Pokemon Communication
Alph Lithograph

=D

I bought the 3 HGSS tins in 6 packs I got

Ho-oh bottom
Lugia top
Blissey prime

My friends at my league an I can't get the bottom of Ho-Oh LEgend or the Top of Lugia Legend.
PLATINUM226 said:
I got 5 packs of HGSS and I got Typhlosion prime, Donphan prime and the top half of Ho-Oh legend. I was pretty joyful.

mammaluigi said:
the top half of the Ho-Oh dual card.
just thought hat was cool

AHA! pulled the bottom half of the Ho-Oh dual card!
now i need to find the lugia part...

bought a HGSS poster pack today
and pulled the following
Feraligatr Prime
Meganium Prime
Azumarill
Lugia (bottom half)

The only prime i have yet to get my hands on is Typhlosion,and thats the one i really want :(

I went to a pre-state warmup tournament and they gave us pop packs and I pulled a rare candy from 2 pop 8 :D not bad

Bought a Typhlosion Tin and like 3 packs of HGSS today and got

Regigigas
RH Deoxys Speed forme
Dialga G
Apmphy Prime
Feraligatr Prime
RH Typhlosion

Id say pretty nice pulls

Got a Feraligatr Tin today, and pulled a Gardevoir Holo from Platinum, a Clefable Holo from HGSS, a Pokemon Communication reverse holo, a Felicity's Drawing reverse holo, a Happiny reverse holo and a Spinarak reverse holo.

The vid of THIS tin is here xD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPUc7SZdT9k

I'll probably get the Meganium one at some point in the near future.

Pulled a Top Half Ho-oh legend today i was all like OMFG YEAH

I bought 2 booster boxes and 2 poster packs of HeartGold&SoulSilver :)

I got 2 Alph Lithographs, 1 reverse holographic Red Gyarados and the entire set minus Arcanine. All normal holographic cards were pulled except Raichu and Clefable, which were reverse holographic.
2 each of the entire Legend Ho-oh and Legend Lugia (Plus an extra bottom half of Ho-oh from a previous promo pack). Prime-wise, I got Ampharos x2, Blissy x2, Donphan x2, Feraligatr x1, Meganium x3 and Typhlosion x2. Not bad for a 1 hour card pulling sesh (Y)

Opened up a Donphan Prime about 2 weeks ago. This was about 1-2 weeks after I traded for a Flygon and a Flygon X. It was even funnier because one guy really wanted one and was working, he handed me the pack and joked around "threatening" me, if I got a donphan prime. Pretty funny when it happened.

my idol just walked up to me and gave me a latios * today, no joke.

I just bought my first packs/tins since Aqua/Magma, and I got a few cool cards. I got a few that I thought players would like more than collectors (myself being a collector), so I'll mention them (and I apologize if any of the cards I mention aren't that good). xD

First on the list of things I bought was the Meteor Blast Arceus Lv.X tin because they didn't have the Omniscient one (though they had a lot of older tins). D: The cool cards were:

Arceus Lv.X (Meteor Blast, comes with the tin but it's still cool), Arceus Electric, Reverse Holo Expert Belt (is that good?).

Next on my list was the Giratina Lv.X Tin (which I got since they didn't have the Omniscient Arceus Lv.X tin), one of the 3-pack sets (two Arceus packs, one Rising Rivals - or was it Supreme Victors? - and it came with that Promo Darkrai), and three Arceus packs:

Arceus Lv.X (Meteor Blast, pack version), Fan Rotom, Shiny Vulpix, Kingdra (LA), Giratina Lv.X (came with the tin, but it's still cool), and, in my last Arceus pack, Dark Arceus.

I was really happy to get Dark Arceus, as it was the #2 card I wanted from the packs (#1 being the tin Omniscient Arceus).

í bought a box of Revived Legends and got Great Kingdra, Great Lanturn and Great Tyranitar... and Great Lanturn RH
í also pulled Raikou&Suicune Legend and Entei&Suicune Legend
two weeks ago í pulled Great Steelix and Entei&Raikou Legend from a couple of packs...
í managed to get all of the Great and Legend cards from the set... how lucky XD
sad í didn't get the Alph Lithograph though o.o

Picked up a Meganium Tin today.
Palkia G
RH Pokemon Communication
Meganium Prime ( :p )
Red Gyarados...my 3rd. I thought these things were supposed to be rare..

1 Pack HGSS:
Pokemon Collector
Reverse-Holo Double Colorless Energy
Red Gyrados

Awesome, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back