I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

a got a booster box and got 0!!! ninetails and then today i went to toys r us and bought a pack and there it was!!

3 Arceus packs=

Arceus lv.X
Grass Arceus
Reg. Arceus= best I've had in a long time!

One random pack of HGSS: Blissey Prime.

My little brother also got one pack. He got Feraligatr Prime. 2 Primes in 2 packs? Pretty sweet. =]

Ok, me and my 2 friends went to a few stores friday night.

First Schmawl (on here), out of 2 packs, he got an Alph and a donphan prime
Next our friend Joe, pulled an alph and a donphan prime in the same pack
then me, pulled an alph, and in a RR pack got a Flygon X.

Pretty epic night, and very unlikely to happen.

Bought 6 packs, they all sucked, worst. RH Ninetails some awkward half card thing. Try to return it, they wouldn't let me fail. I did Meganium Legend though.

1st 4 Packs of HGSS and it turned out to be a disaster.

1 x RH Persian
1 x Pichu
1 x Clefa
2 x Wobbuffet

Pathetic! >.<

I remember I bought one pack of a Diamond and Pearl series, can't remember which one, and I pulled out a Darkrai lv.X haha imagine my reaction.

lol im sure I already posted it here somewhere but one time in 1 RR pack I pulled the whole snorlax line. a munchlax, RH common snorlax (the good one IMO) and snorlax lv X. it was pretty cool.

Vulpix Yolk said:
Bought 6 packs, they all sucked, worst. RH Ninetails some awkward half card thing. Try to return it, they wouldn't let me fail. I did Meganium Legend though.

lol the half card was a legend pokemon. they come in sets of 2. lugia is blue and ho oh is red, if you cant see them/the name.

Got a HG/SS booster, pulled a Ledian revholo, which looks pretty sweet Got a Cleffa too. I also got a Donphan (normal), which I found amusing because my pack has a picture of Donphan.

I also got a Steel energy card, the fancy new version, but I don't even know why they're in HG/SS... it's not as if they're any use, IMO they should leave those until the LR is released.

I also got another Mareep and Prof Oak., which I already have from the Ember Spark deck I got... Grr.

Buy'd my first HGSS booster and got:

Alph Lithograph AND Typloshion (the super-rare)

2nd HGSS box:

All Primes including a second Meganium. Top Ho-Oh, Bottom Lugia and Alph Litograph. Glad to see another Raichu and Jumpluff, I also got an Arcanine and Weezing for the complete (yes ONE Weezing out of 83 packs). All and all not a bad box, I still need a Shuckle to complete the set though.

It's funny, I tend to pull LV X cards in every other pack I get. Now, if I only got one I could actually use... lol

brought 2 packs of HG/SS

1st pack-donphan prime
2nd pack-red gyarados

was hoping for an alph but now a 2nd red gyarados

Not really a pull but I just found an old base set DCE in one of my draws. And 1 HG/SS pack Typhlosion prime and Ho-oh legend bottom.

I pulled a Donphan Prime and stuff from a Typhlosion Tin and HGSS Poster Pack. I also got an Ampy Prime. xD

Vid showing it all is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTIGWi91rLs

my 1st ever pack since returning to the game after years i got absol g X

Typhlosion Tin

Cyrus's Conspiracy

Yep, that was the only good card.

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back