I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

exchanged two unleashed theme decks for 6 packs at target.
got
kingdra prime
crobat prime
lithograph
metagross

not bad at all

12 packs of unleashed fetched me:

Raikou&Suicune LEGEND Top

Crobat PRIME
Steelix PRIME

Shaymin holo

Roserade
Poliwrath
Torkoal
Beedrill
Ninetails
Floatzel
Fearow
Tyranitar
Ursaring
Primeape

Roserade Reversed
Steelix Reversed
Aipom Reversed
Interviewer's Question Reversed
Numel reversed
Pupitar Reversed (#38/95)
Carnivine Reversed
Seadra Reversed
Horsea Reversed

All in all not bad pulls, friend of mine got 6 packs and pulled Raikou&Suicune LEGEND Bottom, Tyranitar Prime, Metagross holo and reversed, ninetails reversed, Xatu, Suduwoodo, and a reversed Cheerleader's chant.

I traded his Tyranitar Prime, Raikou&Suicune LEGEND Bottom, Ninetails Reversed, Metagross Reversed, Xatu, and Suduwoodo.

my first unleashed pack ever.

rare candy
lanturn prime
poliwrath

my brothers first pack
raikou entei bottom
torterra holo

2 Unleashed packs randomly at leagues. Steelix Prime and a Candy :]

Opened up a power keepers box today. Only got 3 ex and one shining, and missing half of the regular holo's. Not very good pulls.

love picking out random packs at target. squeezed 6 packs (just for fun, i know u really cant feel the difference)
however, i got raikou suicune legend bottom, crobat prime, kingdra prime, and alph lithograph
talk about total luck

First off, My friend had my original Yellow Version (Which I had traded him a while ago while I was stupid... *sigh*) On the car ride to Target I told him I'd trade him a Meganium (Prime) for it, and he said sure. He bought four packs of Heartgold Soulsilver at Target; I bought one. He pulled two Meganium (Prime)'s in a row. It made me so mad! And to make it worse, I pulled an Aridos. (I did get Yellow Version back, though!)

But, on the other side of luck, there are some people at my league who had three packs of Lost Link for trade. They wanted Lanturn (Prime) Since I don't value Lanturn (Prime) very much, and I am trying to collect the whole Lost Link set, I needed those packs. I traded for a Lanturn (Prime), and traded it for the Lost Link packs. And, lo and behold, in the second pack was a Darkrai & Cresselia Legend! (And at the next Unleashed Pre-release, I got a Lanturn (Prime)).

And to finish this tale off, at the first Unleashed Pre-release I went to, there was a guy trading Booster Packs. I traded for three Arceus and one Platinum Boosters. In the first pack, two rares, the reverse was Arceus (Psychic). in the second pack, two rares, with the rare a Spiritomb. The third pack, Arceus Lv.X (Psychic Bolt). And in final booster pack, a reverse Crobat G. And nothing I traded, combined, was worth that lot.

recently my friend pulled two different legend halves in packs I got him for his birthday, as well as a Kingdra Prime.

Got two packs of HS Unleashed today, 1st pack had nothing good, 2nd pack had Tyranitar Prime. :D

Ok I didnt pull this from a box or booster but I did pull it none the less...yesterday, during my countries nationals, I played in the open league where you play a battle and then get prices if you manage to pull a good card. when I had pulled a card I saw it was an steel energy but with the word "legendaries", a bit redundant I thought as I had managed to pull a legendary Suicune & Raikou bottom directly at the open league the day before, but when i showed the cards to the others that both held open league and the guys who stood around me in the line, they suddenly went off like an alarm, cheering for me...
Then the open league holder pulled out a binder with the Legendary cards.
At the first card my thoughts were "..."
at the second card "...ok im getting two cards of one set?..."
at third & fourth "...um two sets?"
fifth + "WT fut?"
I ended up getting one set of each legendary pairs thats been released to this date. Raikou & suicune, Raikou & Entei, Entei & Suicune, Lugia and Ho-oh! Now that's a really cool pull!

I also got some boosters during this weekend with some nice cards. I got Ursaring prime (with which I won the prerelease- yea it took quite some time for us to get unleashed), lanturn prime, Kingdra prime, 3 Legendary Suicune bottoms(I would have 4 with the one I got from open league but I traded one), 1 Legendary raikou bottom....so quite a good pull for me...

Not so great for me, but I'm going to get my hands on it. :)

My sister bought 1 pack at our local store, and in the car I felt the weight of it.

I said: "Wouldn't it be funny if it was a T-Tar Prime?" It was. -.-

But hey, I traded a togetic from TRR and typhlosion prime promo for it. Rip much? XD

Got one pack, RH Rare Candy and bottom of Entei/Raikou. ^_^ Another so-called "cheater-pack", 2nd only to my first ever GE pack, RH Candy + Claydol in the same pack. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back