I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Out of a swagbucks free card, I won a common dunsparce!

w000t!!!

A while back I got my brother a Typhlosion Prime tin for his Birthday. One of the booster packs had another Typhlosion Prime.
I also got myself a booster pack from a local cardstore, and I got Meganium Prime. Next time I went, I got another.:D

The Holon Phantoms pack just said Pokemon in the backround with a few Pokemon, too. One was a Weavile. On the back, it said it was repackaged by a company, I don't remember exactly what it said, so when I see another I'll post what it said. It came with four cards, too (none of which were very good, but once I bought another one of these and got a rare). I wish I knew what rare I got in the pack...

About a week ago i got my first hs unleashed pack and today i got my 2nd. In the first i pulled a steelix prime, which i thought i was really lucky for pulling it in my first pack and then in my 2nd i got a raikou/suicune legend top and i was amazed how lucky i was :D

i bought 2 packs of hgss japanese at nats.

1st pack
both lugia legend

2nd pack
alph lito
tyhplosion prime

only bought 1 pack of Soul silver legend at nats.

got a Maganuim Prime and a Japenese grass energy.

I had a good feeling about buying a pack last Friday, so I went to Walmart where the packs are cheapest around me. My friend said that the Suicune packs were the best, so I grabbed the first one I saw. I like to look at the commons/uncommons, then the reverse, then the rare. Commons/uncommons were junk, but the reverse was a bit bendier than normal. I flipped it over to find Crobat Prime :D

Yesturday, I bought a Heartgold Soulsilver Box.
I pulled:
Typhlosion Prime x1
Feralagatr Prime x1
Donphan Prime x1
Ampharos Prime x1
Blissey Prime x1
and...
Gyrados(Shiny, 123/123) x1

I got a Lugia poster pack today and got Alph Lithograth in the first pack and Holo Shuckle in the second :D

Got The Original Charizard In A Pack Of Old Cards (The First Set I Beleave)

I Got Mow Rotom And Darkrai G In the Same Pack

Yeah, I bought that thing with 1 PT, 1 RR, 1 SV, and 2 AR packs and got a salamence lv.x, as well.

I also bought 3 packs of SV, and got 1 Dodrio, 1 Garchomp, and 1 Charizard G LV.X!!! And that same day I bought 1 hgss pack and pulled alph lithograph!!!

and at provincials I bought 2 more hgss packs and got 2 Jumpluff!! And I got half a box for coming 4th and got 1 Donphan Prime, 1 Ampharos Prime, another Jumpluff, and other stuff like communications and collectors. :) :) :)

I got an Arceus pack and pulled a Tangrowth LVL. X and a Shiny Bagon! IN THE SAME PACK!!!!

I bought a SF pack about 1-2 years ago and got 2 Sh Voltorb in the same pack :D. Pulled an Arceus X in a Arceus tin 2 for 1 lol

i pulled a Psychic Bolt Arceus X,Gengar X,and Tangrowth X out of a Arceus Booster Box.

My friend and I each bought a booster pack, our first in years.

I got a Kingdra Prime, he got a Tyranitar Prime.

i pulled Delcatty ex from a crystal guardians pack once. Then i traded it for a Dark Typhlosion from a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back