I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

i bought a Rising Rivals box and got 4 Luxray GL Lv Xs.
im soo happy

Just the other day I bought a HGSS pack and an Unleashed pack. I pulled a Feraligatr Prime and the bottom to a Entei/Suicune Legend.
Saiko said:
i bought a Rising Rivals box and got 4 Luxray GL Lv Xs.
im soo happy
That is way to good to be true. Where did you get this box?

in some ex packs i pulled a deyoxys and then traded it
i pulled another one 2 weeks later

At the UL PR I pulled ERL bottom and for my birthday a week later my mom bought me a booster pack and I pulled ERL top!! I was really happy.

Just pulled TTar Prime and Blissey Prime. Not to mention that RH Wooper. Can't live without that Wooper.

Won a rising rivals pack from leauge and got a Alakazam GL lv.X was really shocked as I dont normaly pull well from random packs

I went to a league and out of one pack of Supreme Victors, I got a Staraptor FB Lv. X

A few weeks ago I got my first 2 HGSS packs and 2 Unleashed packs, out of their I pulled Ho-oh's head, Feraligatr prime, and steelix prime.

Is this normal? haha!

Today I pulled a Crobat and Ninetail from a HG/SS Legends pack.
The Crobat is a Prime and Ninetail's is a rare.

Pokefan4000 said:
How can you prove it, exactly? It's MUCH easier to fake pics than it is to fake a video.

that's more of a figure of speech, just saying that you need proof.

my bro got 7 unleasd packs heres what he got

1st pack
nothing good

2nd pack
entei suicune bottom

3rd pack
crobat prime

4th pack
steelix prime

5th pack
alph litograph
rare candy

6th pack
entei suicune bottom

7th pack
nothing good

and i got 1 pack
rare candy was the onlly good thing

I bought five Supreme Victors packs the other day and pulled a Garchomp C Lv. X and an Articuno that I'm rather fond of. I've got a relatively small collection so far so all the rares and shinies I pulled were quite the boost. I'm thinking I might try to complete the SV set.

I bought a random Unleashed Pack, and at first sight I thought that my cards weren't that great, but then I realized that I got Rare Candy in reversed foil. Awesome! My rare was a Poliwrath, kind of sad that in 7 packs of Unleashed I had only 1 holo (Torterra). I have 3 primes though.

Can't wait for Undaunted!

About a week ago, my mom found 4 Great Encounters hidden away in her bedroom, which she had meant to give to me....2 years ago. :s

But anyway, I pulled two holos, a Darkrai LV. X, and an Unown G. Not too shabby for a two-year wait. ;p

Pulled a rayquaza and regice from one pack at random.Then I pulled another legendary.I cant remember.

I pulled a Typhsion prime in a hoothoot & noctowl promo pack, a feralagatr prime in a meganium tin, & a crobat prime in a latios promo blister pack.

OK, just today at league I bought 1 HGSS pack, hoping to get a DCE/Communication/Collector, and I get: 1 DCE, 1 Communication, and 1 Bottom Half of Lugia Legend!!! The pack was completely rigged, and the next HGSS pack which my mom bought came with complete crap..... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back