I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

I just purchased one of the Reshiram tins and one of the pack deals with the promo Snivy card, and my best / most interesting cards were Emboar, Scrafty, Simipour, and of course the Reshiram that comes with the tin.

I just bought 6 packs of BW boosters, and I pulled a Samurott holo w/ ability, Scrafty, Galvantula, Emboar holo, Sawk, Zekrom holo, and a Reshiram full art!

When I was five, I bought a Expedition pack and got a Venusaur (Expedition 67)! But I traded that off when I was nine for a Blaziken GE, Rhyperior DP, and a Infernape DP.

I got 1 JPN black booster pack and 2 JPN White booster packs and pulled

x1 Beartic holo
x1 Zoroark holo
x1 Rehiram holo
x1 Boufflant (Revenge)

out of 2 Base Set 2 packs I got

x1 veanesaur Holo
x1 Nidoking Holo

Bought 2 Black and White blisters: 1 Zekrom FA, 1 Reshiram FA, 1 Samurott w/ability, 1 Bouffalant (the good one)(can't spell it right xD), 1 Juniper, 2 Pokémon Communitaction :D:D

Out of 2 triumphant and 1 col packs I pulled a magnezone prime, pachirisu, twins and seeker.

Bwaaaa

I don't know if this is good or not, but I got a Pack of Rising Rivals in a tin and got a Heat Rotom and a Luxray GL.

Probably the best thing I pulled was when I bought 8 random packs and tins yesterday from different series. Mewtwo lvl X, Deoxys Normal Forme holo, Rayquaza C lv X and a Ground Arceus AR8. My favourite will always be the Celebi holo I pulled last year though unless I manage to get a promo shuckle or a shaymin ^^. Also got Reshiram full art from the reshiram black and white tin so not a bad month for me ^^

Not much to report, but the other day at league I bought 3 packs of BW and in order pulled Scolipede, Serperior (ability) and Samurott (ability).

Out of 4 Black and White Packs:

Zekrom FA Gray
Klinklang Holo
Serperior Ability Holo
Zorua :)

Good pulls for once :p

I just got a single booster pack of triumphant and pulled a completely holographic magnemite (and a junk arm and 8 sucky cards). I didn't think there was a holographic magnemite.

got 3 random packs of Triumphant, got a magnezone prime, a yanmega prime, 2 seekers, 2 twins, and 1 rescue energy

So I'm at Nationals right, and I go with a friend to report a game. I won, I get a pack. I debate saving the pack for the mutant draft or opening it. I wasn't sure which cards like Magnezone Prime or Yanmega were in which set. But, I end up opening the pack and pull...a Magnezone Prime:) Total win .

Got a pack of Diamond+Pearl Great Encounters and a pack of EX Power Keepers

In the EX Power Keepers pack, I got a:

Charizard Holo

Oh yeh, so I went to Target yesterday, and bought all of the Triumphant that they had left which was 5 packs, and I pulled 3 primes. x2 Magnezone and a Machamp. I was pretty excited about that. I also got one pack of Black and White from Walmart and pulled an RH Reuniclus and a FA Zekrom. I think I am going to stop buying for a while because I used all of my luck.

I just pulled a Magnezone Prime. 'Nuff said. Even though it's not that impressive.

I pulled my 3rd Gengar Prime in about 2 weeks, I need to stop buying TR packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back