I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

2 unleashed packs (with a buy one get one free coupon, so i only payed for 1 pack)
I got 2 Poliwrath and T-tar prime

I got 2 Black and White Booster packs in the mail and got

1 Embility Holo

I got 18 random packs at Comic Con for Black & White and I guess these pulls were useful,

- 3 Zekrom (2 Full Art/1 Regular)
- 2 Pokemon Communication (Holographic)
- 1 Reshiram (Full Art)
- 2 Holo Pokemon Retrieval
- 1 Samurott (Ability)
- 1 Serperior (Ability)
- 1 Emboar (Ability)

5 packs of B/W
2 Reshiram FA
1 Zekrom (not FA)

Gotta love it.

I just got one pack of BW in the mail (for some odd reason) and I never bought it, so I opened it and got
~Reshiram FA

and with the online code I ended up getting
~Gengar Prime (Online)

I bought two Japanese Pokemon booster boxes of Red Collection and pulled every single rare holo except Kyurem. I also pulled a full art Victini! The card was amazing, the art covered the whole card! Oh ya. I also pulled a Lv X Snorlax, Holo Rypherior, and Holo Luxray out of just 3 packs!

My brother got 6 triumphant packs. Got 2 magnezones and a absol. I'm pretty happy right now.

I got 2 TR packs and pulled,
Holo Spiritomb and Holo Aggron. 2 holos, not too bad :p

I bought a booster box of B/W and got every card except Liepard, normal Reshiram, and secret Pikachu.
In the very middle of the box, there was a Reshiram pack and a Zekrom pack (you know, the illustration on the pack). They were exactly side by side. In the Reshiram I got a full art Zekrom and in the Zekrom, I got a full art Reshiram!
I'm beginning to think that it was fixed because it was too good to be true. :p Overall, it was a very good box!

I live in Japan and just bought a box of Red Collection. 4th pack in was full art N. Made my day AND the box cost 360円 less than I thought it would which is around 4-5USD.

Of course, the rest of the box was fairly standard in terms of rarity: one of each holo in the set.

xIIL3GENDx said:
I live in Japan and just bought a box of Red Collection. 4th pack in was full art N. Made my day AND the box cost 360円 less than I thought it would which is around 4-5USD.

Of course, the rest of the box was fairly standard in terms of rarity: one of each holo in the set.

I live in the United States and bought 2 red collection boxes from ebay, and I pulled the full art Victini... I wish it was another one, but oh well...Oh and say if I were to go to Japan, that means I would only half to pay 5 USD for a booster box?

I bought two blister packs from Wal-mart, let my bro open one.

He pulled out a full art reshiram, I said thats some BS right there.

Opened my pack and got a secret rare pikachu. Boooyah.

Lugia ex said:
I live in the United States and bought 2 red collection boxes from ebay, and I pulled the full art Victini... I wish it was another one, but oh well...Oh and say if I were to go to Japan, that means I would only half to pay 5 USD for a booster box?

The price of the box at the store was 2800円 which means each pack cost 140円. There are 5 cards per pack and 20 packs in 1 box. That translates to 1.8USD per pack. At the Pokemon Center (where I've bought my packs up until this point) was 158円 which meant I would spend 3160円 per box. Buying from the other store saves me roughly 5USD each time.

not really cool but weird I was at walmart and bought a Platinum Arceus 10 buck collector box and the box somehow was packed with a extra DP50 card and in the packs inside i got a AR6 card and RH Pichu :)

I'll prolly trade them away some day

I bought a blister pack that had 3 boosters inside and a promo Lapras and pulled Houndoom holo and Arceus grass plate(AR2)!

My first Black and White booster had a Zekrom FA in it. This lead me to start collecting all of the set only missing a few cards at the moment.Overall my best haul to date.

Another instance, is when a freind bought me a pack. I opened it and found a Snorlax LVX. I decided to give it to him because it really should have been his.

Today, just went and bought a pack of hgss and bw
In the black and white pack-Nothing too great
In the heartgold soulsilver pack- Lugia legend top half:D(My first legend)
And in my first ever pack of HGSS- Ampharos prime.:D
(I Have only opened 3 packs of hgss.)
My only good pulls.

This happened alrdy last week's tuesday.... but i pulled out from single HS booster: Collector, Communication, Jumpluff reverse and regular Jumpluff... aka double jumpluff + Collector = epic?

Zhaituki said:
This happened alrdy last week's tuesday.... but i pulled out from single HS booster: Collector, Communication, Jumpluff reverse and regular Jumpluff... aka double jumpluff + Collector = epic?
Wow nice pack. I love when you by a pack and you get 2 of the same rare. 1 regualar the other reverse. I once got 2 sawsbucks in one pack. But thats about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back