I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Pulled a Manaphy and a RH Pluspower in one pack today. Tyraniking and I freaked!!! :)

After sorting the cards I got in the Emerging Powers booster box, I was only shy two cards from completing the set (Scolipede and Beartic). I'll probably get the other two by trading, so I have no need to buy any more EP packs. :)

One EP pack picked randomly from a depleted box.

Good Gothitelle.

Speechless.

dmaster out.

I didn't get to go to the EP prerelease but my brother went. In his 6 packs for his deck he got FA Thundurus, FA Tornadus, 2 Catcher (1 reverse), and 3 Max Potions.

I don't think you can get better pulls from this set.

I bought my first Pokemon box ever yesterday!
Previously, the last time I got a box was way back when Jungle was released, and my mom got it for me.

I managed to snag at least one copy of every card in the set, sans the non-holo Excadrill #57. I was driving home with my friend, and I just opened pack after pack. When I got to my dorm, I found an unopened one, and pulled a full-art Tornadus. I was so excited.

I pulled x4 Pokemon Catchers, and an extra Gothitelle (the one everyone wants) and managed to use them as trading fodder to get Full Art Zekrom.

All in all, I can't wait for Noble Victories to get another box! And the RH cards are so gorgeous now!

I just bought a HeartGold and SoulSilver collection box, seeing as I was deprived of cards from the HGSS sets. x3 Just when I thought the box was going to be average, I pulled a Houndoom Prime and Alph Lithograph! :DDD

2 packs of EP
RH pokemon catcher
Ability Gothitelle

Jumped up in down in parking lot

Bought a pack yesterday. Got Sheer Cold Beartic and a Crush Hammer. My best pack in a long time.

Bought 3 packs of EP.

FA Thundurus
RH Tornadus
Pokemon Catcher

Got them buy 2, get 1 half off, so it was even better.

Just pulled a Meganium Prime and a RH Collector from one pack of HGSS.

i pulled a pokemon collector and DCE in one pack of hgss that i won in a dice throw lottery

Recently bought my first BW packand pulled a secret rare pikachu.

I think that's lucky.

My brothers said i could have one booster pack out of their booster box. I pulled a Gengar Prime out of the pack i chose. :)

I just pulled a RH pluspower out of a BW pack. Now I have a playset of RH pluspowers! :D

Opened a pack of Supreme Victors and landed myself with a Charizard G Lv. X. Sweeet! This has totally rekindled my passion for Charizard and makes me want to start collecting all his cards.

^ wow that's so awesome I love charizard (shame you didn't pull charizard ex :p lol)

I might be getting my first booster box soon XD if I get it I'll be sure to post all the goodies I get from it :3

Managed to pull a FA Thundrus, Tornadus and Catcher last night.
Saw my mate pull one regular, and one rev holo Beartic (Sheer Cold) from one pack at our pre-release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back