I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Kinda jealous about your catcher and Tornadus pull.. :(

I opened a EP pack the other day and pulled Beartic (shear cold) as my RH and then the bad beartic as my rare XD I laughed

First pack of EP cards I buy, scores me a Thunderus. I call that success. I also scored FA Reshiram in the lsat pack of BW cards, so it looks like I'm on a lucky streak.

A few days ago at league, I bought 1 BW pack and got a black background FA Zekrom! And the week before that I got 3 EP packs and got my first Cheren after 18 packs of EP....

^.cool.A few days ago went to get six emerging powers packs at walmart and got two catchers and a bunch of other random holos.

Opened 5 EP packs my wife got me from her work (all for free).
Got one FA Tornadus, Beartic (Sheer Cold) the good Gothitel, both Excadrill in RH, Virizion, and RH Braviary and Klinklang.

Alex282 said:
Opened 5 EP packs my wife got me from her work (all for free).
Got one FA Tornadus, Beartic (Sheer Cold) the good Gothitel, both Excadrill in RH, Virizion, and RH Braviary and Klinklang.

That's some great pulls from only 5 boosters. Free cards are always nice.

First packs EVER and I pull a RH Ability Emboar and a Full Art Reshiram
:D

Yesterday I got 1 pack of TR and 2 packs of EP, I pulled 1 Junk Arm, 1 Crushing Hammer and 1 RH Ability Gothitelle!

My brother left the county without telling me, and he owed me a secret rare pikachu card.

Guess what I pulled today??

The best part is that I did it by accident, I meant to buy 3 emerging powers boosters and got 1 EP and 2 BW by mistake :D:D:D

I also got virizion and Magic Room Gothitelle too :)

Waiting for my order from TNT to see my 20 random EP rares and open my EP boosters :(

I've always wanted to buy a booster box so I went with HGSS Undaunted and Arceus.

I did get some pretty good pulls.

Groudon And Kyogre Legend
1/2 of Deoxys and Rayquaza Legend
All primes except for Slowking
And all of the holos except for Scizor

Almost a complete set, only for 94$ that was a good box. Gotta say I got lucky because of jerks out like to do this thing called breaking the code, I'm not quite sure what it is exactly but they like figure out the patterns of the boxes and know which box contains the very rare cards and which box contains no so valuable cards. Shopping for packs online ain't easy... you either worry about scaled packs or code broken booster boxes.

As for the Arceus box. I pulled

All Arceus except Lightning color
1 of the Arceus Lv. X's, Tangrowth Lv. X and Salamence Lv. X
All holos except Charizard

Unfortunately what I really wanted was a Shiny Ponyta which I had to buy off TrollandToad off ebay who while sell for a decent price, never really grade their cards properly... I mean the thing said no scratches and it was in new condition but there were quite a few... I wasn't happy. Oh well.

FlyingChainChomp said:
I've always wanted to buy a booster box so I went with HGSS Undaunted and Arceus.

I've always wanted to buy a booster box too. Saving up until November to get a Noble Victories box to try and complete the set with one buy :)

Nice pulls too :p

^ same except I'm going to save up for triumphant because they have the best primes (Yanmega Prime <3)

The Pikachu Mafia said:
^ same except I'm going to save up for triumphant because they have the best primes (Yanmega Prime <3)

That's true. I considered it because I'm trying to build a deck and was considering a yanmega variant but yanmega costs too much and i still don't have any hgss, UL, UD, TR cards so the deck would be expensive if didn't pull yanmegas. I'm pretty much waiting for NV and see which cards affect the meta and forming a deck with that.

bigbija said:
That's true. I considered it because I'm trying to build a deck and was considering a yanmega variant but yanmega costs too much and i still don't have any hgss, UL, UD, TR cards so the deck would be expensive if didn't pull yanmegas. I'm pretty much waiting for NV and see which cards affect the meta and forming a deck with that.

yeah I asked my mom for a HGSS Booster box for my B-day if I don't get it oh well doesn't matter too much :p but I figured I only really need rare candy from Unleashed, Tyranitar prime from undaunted nothing from BW or CL and EP is going to be a little hard to get for awhile so I'm going with triumphant XD

Bought Promo blisters BW11 & BW12

got 2x Pokémon Catcher.

I have the BW11 blister coming my way soon. However, I can't buy BW13, 14, 15, 16 or 17 like you lucky people, and no one has a clue where I can buy them on the internet, or here in the UK :(

Earlier I bought a BW trainer kit for that collectable coin and those holos Zoroark and Excadrill. ( I also collect the coins! ) There included a booster pack and I got 3 more too. the only thing serious I got was a reverse holo Tornadus, reverse holo sigalyph, and a reverse holo liepard.

Just opened 2 online packs. Got a yanmega prime and a full art thundurus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back