I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Two stories.
Story 1: Was at Target with a friend and I was like "Man... Imma buy three Next Destinies packs." We sat down in the food court to open them and I was like "I hope I get a Shiny Chandilure for my collection or a FA mewtwo..." Open the first pack... Nothing :( Got the second and what do you know. Nothing (typical of this set...) Grabbed the third pack and open it. Look through the pack and there he is. My shiny Chandelure :D

Story 2: Was at WalMart and they had a little bin of random packs. I grabbed a Call of Legends pack. I love buying these packs for the rare chance I get an energy. I open the pack and got my first CoL fire energy :D

One day at an ND Prerelease, I decided to play in both flights.

Flight one:

Miscut Shiny Emboar
Shaymin EX (Full Art)
Shaymin EX (Normal)

Flight two

Another Shiny Emboar
Mewtwo EX (Regular)(After a close examination when I got home, I found that it was a misprint as well)

Best. Day. Ever.

This was years back, but I remember going to a Hobby-like store and finding a sole pack of Neo Destiny on a hook. I impulsively brought and opened it. Shining Charizard.

a week or two ago I bought the three last packs from next destinies. From the first pack I got a Reshiram ex second was nothing and last but not least a mewtwo ex

Pulled a FA Kyurem-EX and a FA Zekrom-EX the other day out of 3 packs. I'm going to save them for trade bait at the Dark Explorers prerelease.

Just pulled 055/050 Krookodile

I went to states on 3/17 (yes 3/17) and took 3rd there, out of the 18 pack I got every single zekrom in the set =P normal, RH, EX and EX FA. Not bad huh? (also I got a handful of useful holo's and stuff)

Out of my Dragon Blade and Dragon Blast boxes, I pulled:

Mew EX
Terrakion EX
Giratina EX
Hooh EX
Registeel EX Full Art (the quality of the Japanese full art EX's are unreal!)

No raquaza though :(

17 packs of NEX = 1 Secret Rare Chandeluer and 1 Zekrom EX. Everything else was k.

When I got the kyruem tin I got two Kyruem's in one. The other cards weren't so to bad either.

Some guy (his name was Ed) told me to buy a particular NXD booster saying an EX would be in there. Wrong I just got a rev. Gardevior and a reg. one too. Good pack.

Went to league last night, got 2 packs for playing, and got a mewtwo EX

Went to league today, bought three packs:
First pack: FA Shaymin EX
Second pack: Regigigas EX
Final Pack: Shiny Zoroark.

I bought 4 tins. In addition to the EX tin promos, I pulled a FA Victini in a NV pack that was in one of the tins as well as 2 more Mewtwo-EXs in the same tin. Oh, and I got a RH Catcher in the tin that I got an FA Victini in.

Reshi tin:
Zekrom Ex
Muk
Recycle
rev eviolite

The rev and Ex were good

I open my first pack that I've ever gotten in 8 years.

And I get FA Mewtwo EX.

I'm trying to act calm right now but I'm having a difficult time not jumping around the room celebrating.

I won 7 packs yesterday at regionals out of them I got a scrafty RH and a secret rare zoroark xD however I was hoping to do better and win more packs, so I caved in and bought a reshiram EX tin for $12 in the EP/NV and 1 ND packs I got pure junk then in the other ND pack I caught a glimpse of foil lining, quickly go through the pack and reveal..... MEWTWO EX! this is the second one I pulled xD but I don't really need it, so it's for trade when DE comes out.

i opened just 1 pack of ND about a week ago and BAM! Mewtwo EX FA i was speechless and i'm still shocked to this day

i bought a pack a bam reshiram ex full art i was like omg still have it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back