I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

At a LA Prerelease I pulled Gliscor and Gliscor X. From The same pack and in the 2 packs after that 4 Gligar and another Gliscor it was so awesome. But I have a friend who's luck with level Xs is scary. He Pulled 2 Garchomp Xs in a row! They werent Japanese packs either and he wouldnt trade one even though he only had one Garchomp. Then He Went and bought a pack: Garchomp X, of course. Now they haunt him. He says hell never play another Garchomp X. So I got 2 of em' :)

yesterday i won my league and got a pack and out of the pack i got a RH bucks a cythius and a magnezone LV.X

Back in DP1, I somehow managed pulled 3 Torterra Lv.X in one day lol. And it was only a dozen packs.

I bought a pack of LA hoping to get a Kingdra.

But instead I got a RH Mesprit and Regirock. Which isn't bad either.

It was pretty long ago but i bought three Dragon Frontiers packs and got Charizard* and Mew*

Pulled my third Mesprit LV.X today from 1 of 5 LA packs I bought today.

it's cool and lame since I have all LV.X exept for Mew2 and Rhyperior. >_<

A long time ago, my friend and I were at Kmart buying packs. He was going to buy a Neo Destiny pack, but changed his mind at the last minute, so I got it instead. The rare: Shining Charizard. lolpwned

The first time i ever bought DP packs (i bought 3) i got an Empoleon LV. X

The first time i ever bought MT packs (i bought 3) i got a TSD

lol

XD
That would be so awesome.
Anyways,my sister got a pack of LA,and she pulled a RH Regice and a Mesprit(Not too bad...)and I get the pack right behind it and I get a Holo Froslass and and a RH Heatran.:)

LA pre-release, the first 6 packs and a box at the end - not including the 2 for prizes i pulled a mesprit Lv. X, Uxie Lv. X, Rhypherior Lv. X, 2-3??? Cynthias plans and about 5o% of the set

no rayquazas tho :(

I never posted here, but I just had to jot this one down... At the Pre of LA 2 weeks ago, the shop owner wanted to trade a pack of Pre sleeves for a pack of LA. I was like OK cool, I have too many sleeves anyway, and guess what? I pulled a Gliscor Lv. X from it (and a Cynthia's I think, which I also needed)

Prof. Shinx said:
LA pre-release, the first 6 packs and a box at the end - not including the 2 for prizes I pulled a mesprit Lv. X, Uxie Lv. X, Rhypherior Lv. X, 2-3??? Cynthias plans and about 5o% of the set

no rayquazas tho :(

I got 4 rayquaza on the prerelease, but i can´t use them

I got three packs of LA yesterday. In my first pack, I pulled Kingdra and a RH Gliscor. That's what I'm talking about!

Though the other two were pretty bad....

Hey, that's one of the more exciting things pack-wise that has happened to me lately. Plus, my cousin pulled a Yanmega, and I later traded for my fourth and final Yanmega!

Though he pulled a Mewtwo Lv. X, which ended up hurting me in a match...

Anyway, I bought another rubbish pack today. Got my third Mewtwo LA. If it was MD, it'd be different, but...

i opened a majestic dawn booster pack and got a Holo Mewtwo, but the shiny holo material was all over the whole front of the card, including the yellow bordering. i think this is what some people would call an "error" card and i think it looks cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back