I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

thats a Reverse Holo.... completely normal

I bought 4 CHEAP (like, 2.96) LA packs at Meijer's supersale. I got complete crap in the first 3 packs but in the last one, RH Kingdra and Belossom! Thats what I'm talking about!

I know it's an old set but i wanted to finnish it to complete my first 9 sets which are Base,Jungle,Rocket,Base 2, and the Neo series so I got a fossil Booster Box pulled the whole set twice only missing 1 card to have 2 which is Kabutops holo

I also got a couple of LA packs pulled my third Mewtwo Lv.x in a week and a Rayquaza+Probopass 3 rare holo in 1 pack
what is wit that

DiamondArticuno can you supply a scan of the MD Mewtwo

Well, I pulled Honchkrow LV. X from a Secret Wonders pack, but the stupid part is, I just can't for the life of me get a hold of a Honchkrow to use him with!

2 packs of la
pack 1 azelf lv.x
pack 2 rh fire heatran
regice

I pulled at least 1 level x at every LA Pre-release. (magnezone, azelf, mesprit, azelf, uxie, gliscor)

I just pulled a Rhyperior LVL.X and traded for Dusknoir LVL. X Japanese :D

I once pulled a Electivire X and a Magmortar reverse holo from a mysterious treasures pack. It's was awesome! :)

I bought Mew2/Rhy tin on ebay and pulled bunch of the cards I needed. In each tin there's 1 PK booster, 1 DP booster, 1 SW and 1 LA. In each PK I got Absol EX (yeah, LOL), and I got Empoleon Lv. X in 1 of the DP boosters. Also, I got Gardy RH (SW) and Snowpoint Temple... just some GREAT pulls. ^^

I bought a rhyperior tin and got a Mewtwo lv.x LA and a Infernape Lv.x LA. Great pulls for me!

I got a Zapdos and Articuno (RH) in one pack.
Then the next one I opened had a Kabutops and Omastar (RH).

It was a good day for me. Even though I won't be using any of them...
Kabu and Zapdos are reserved for a friend though. Don't get any ideas. >.>

-Mart~

Back in EX firered and leafgreen, I pulled a charizard ex when I was in a theater (I forgot what movie I was watching, but I pulled it during the previews lol)

HAHAH my pull beats everyones its better then a LV X haha
Okay so one day i was at target and i decided to randomly buy a pack of Legends Awakaned pack,
So i buy it and what do i pull.
A froslass and a Spiritomb Reverse holo,
seriously how does it get any better then that?

I sold some cards to my league's shop owner , got a LA pack and a Tangrowth and pulled a Magnezone X (my second one) , it was sweet.

also one time before school like 2 years ago I bought a DF pack and got a Mew* , I showed it off at school. (it was my first and only star I pulled/had)

So a few days ago, I was riding with my friend to go to his grandparent's house.We both just got our allowances, so we stopped by Wal-Mart to get a pack.

Mine(MD)
Torterra.
:/
His(GE)
Darkrai#4 and Swampert...

I got an LA pack and two GE packs: Only one GE pack is worth mentioning here, though.

GE:
Sceptile

LA:
My first Froslass

Also, I got my brother an LA pack. Another Froslass. =)

Once I got a value box of Pokemon packs and I got a Swampert EX and Gyarados EX. There were only three packs which made it really scary. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back