I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

10 packs: third heatran X, all 3 of the new terra/empo/infernape cards, bunch of cards i wanted.

I pulled out a card that was printed wrong....
The picture was Ralts but the name was Wooper funny rite .lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sanshroo said:
I've told people on many forums and I will say it yet again. IT IT WRONG!!!

you can't treat pokes this way. what if I cloned YOU??? how would you feal?the same way goes for animals

----------------------------I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU---------------------------
Help out by visiting http://www.wellcome.ac.uk/en/pain/micros...ture2.html

I bet you got a fake pack. That's most likely.

Long ago, I bought an Emerald pack with 6/9 cards as valuable error cards. Other than that, I got a Rev-Foil Manetric, an ex, and another Uncommon!

I got a heatran lv.x. Once at Target, I got a MT Pack with a red label around it. When I opened it I got a light colored tyranitar and a holo. Weird but, interesting.

9 packs for judging yesterday.
Regigigas X, Charmeleon, 2 Magnezones, 2 Gengars, 4 Pokedrawer+ and a Raichu.

2 SF packs this morning. useless RHs, but I got cherrim! Other rare was Rapidash...feh

Some strange pulls today. I picked up an Infernape Lv. X tin at a local shop (way overpriced too at 30 bucks, but I was desperate for some cards) and then some more SF packs elsewhere.

In the Infernape tin, I pulled nothing too much of interest, except for an Infernape.
Then in one of the SF packs, my RH was an Infernape and my rare... was an Infernape! I also got another SF Empoleon. Wish it was Torterra, oh well.

Other highlights include more Pokedrawer+ and Pokehealer+ (four of each now!) and two Tyranitar-- I have four now! *glint* (...and only two Pupitar... oh the sorrow!)

In nine packs of GE, i didn't get a claydol yesterday. but on the upside i got a dialga Lv. X (while shooting for a cresselia Lv. X) and a rare candy.. also got the holo tyranitar and 11 dark energies for $6

I got a mewtwo lv.X tin for super cheap and these are the rares.

diamond and pearl: mismagius (rh) and a burneary (okay packet)
ex power keepers: wobbufet and a leaf energy but got a snorunt and glalie!! (this packet was out of 10 probably 5)
secret wonders: a rh venonat and a blastoise!!!! (a great packet)
legends awakend: a rh azelf and a jirachi!! ( an AWESOME PACKET!!! WOOT

also the uncommons and commons were good aswell like (charmander, charmeleon) eg. And i also got a MEWTWO LV.X ! WOOT!!!!

I'm fairly pleased with today's haul. I found a cute little comic book store that was selling SF packs for four bucks each-- the cheapest I've found in NY-- and I asked to purchase 9. The shopkeeper was incredibly nice-- he threw a 10th in for free and charged me 35 dollars, no tax.

I pulled a holo Torterra among others, which I've been seeking for a long time. I also pulled a Metal Magnezone, and...

Shiny Drifloon!

that means I have 2 of the 3 shinies now-- only Voltorb to go! I love Drifloon... such a cutie *o*
Still no base set reprints though... oh well...

The first empoleon tin I got, I opened one of the DP packs first, and it had a empoleon Lv.X.
I believe the first MT pack i got had Magmortar Lv.X in it, second had another one.

I finally located a legit TCG seller nearby, with more than just SF packs! Now I can get tins, MD, GE, SW, MT, and SF for 3.99 a pack! Hooray!

Bought 3 GE (my first packs of GE ever!) and pulled Claydol and RH Unown G. That was pretty cool. Also got RH Cress and holo Rotom.

3 stormfront packs from winning semi-daily league tournament: (last saturday)
dusknoir lvx
dusknoir(non drawing one)
roserade
staraptor

Just bought 10 MD. Thought all the pulls were complete crap until...

GLACEON LV X!

No Monferno though... -_- Got a few Call+Health energies.

So I bought one of those "promo packs" with the holo promo card, a pop 2 -card pack, and a random DP series pack. I needed it for the Manaphy.

Anyway, the pop 6 pack was a snoozer. Ralts and Flaffy. Blah. Then I opened the MT pack

ELECTIVIRE LV X!!!! :D :D

Lord Atmo said:
So I bought one of those "promo packs" with the holo promo card, a pop 2 -card pack, and a random DP series pack. I needed it for the Manaphy.

Anyway, the pop 6 pack was a snoozer. Ralts and Flaffy. Blah. Then I opened the MT pack

ELECTIVIRE LV X!!!! :D :D

Can you CML for it :D?

7 LA packs in hopes of a Lv X. Got one, though it's tinned. >: Rest of the packs were crap-- my only true holo was a Yanmega.

Mewtwo lv x

I Got a majestic dawn pack today and i got a bronzong and a reverse holo raichu!!!!! raichu's awesome no retreat cost hooray!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back