I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

I opened a SF pack today and got Machamp and Shiny Duskull. Go me!

I managed to get 2 SF packs from the CC
I got a RH Gyrados, Normal Mamoswine, RH Dusknoir and then a normal holo Dusknoir...
It's been 13 boosters and no Lv. X, they are really rare I must say then, that or I'm incredibly unlucky.
Also, I thought I should mention (I didn't think it was worth a topic) that I got the EXACT SAME Common cards in both packs (Voltorb, Cherubi, Magnemite, Larvitar, Driftloon)

I got a pack of SF at the store yesterday:

Junk
Marley's Request
RH Machop

DUSKNOIR LV. X!!!!

I was excited.

Well, a while back I decided to get 3 Secret Wonders Packs.
I got a Honchkrow Lv X, a Charizard, and I'm not too sure on the other one, but I'm happy enough with the first two!
But I've since-then traded Charizard for a Mew EX...

The other day a friend of mine got me a pack of LA as a joke, and i got a Mesprit Lv. X!

rice: Nice, but how is that a joke?

Well, the other day, I bought 2 SF packs because I could not find the Dusknoir blister so I was like whatev. I got: 1 Scizor RH, 2 Cherrim, 1 Abamasnow, 1 Luxury ball, 1 Pokeblower +, Marley's request, and a switch. Not bad!

well, it's because last night was my good friends bar mitzvah, and he really likes hockey cards. Now another friend of mine (they both know i like pokemon) got him a pack of pokemon as a joke, and since they both know i like it, they gave it to me :D, i was happy.

PS: a RH scizor and 2 cherrim? thats not bad

Congrats on the barmitzvah! My 2 friends are jewish in case you actually care :)

But what luck! Kids at my school hate Pokemon, well, not really hate it, they just think kids who play it are wierd.

Yep. I could make a scizor deck! If I did not already trade them!

Also, another pull...The other day, I needed an infernape X for a fun deck, so I got the tin. I got the tin LV X of course and in my first DP pack I got another infernape LV X!

Talk about luck!

Oh, they don't know that i play, just that i collect ;). also, when i needed an Empoleon Lv. X, i got the tin, and guess what, first pack, Empoleon Lv. X!

So you got both versions of the card?

I bought 2 MT packs today. First one had Nidoqueen and RH metal energy. Plus Masquerain, which I needed for my collection

Other one had RH Garchomp and Crobat. Both of them now up for trades

I got 2 SF packs and 2 LA packs, and this is what I got:

1st SF:

RH Regigigas and Dusknoir #17

2nd SF:

RH Abomasnow and Cherrim

3rd LA:

RH Cynthia's Feelings and Gliscor LV. X!!!

4th LA:

Metagross

I got a ho-oh ex tin and in my first pack of crystal guardians I got a blaziken ex and I LOVE blaziken, but I lost the both ex

got half a box from splitting in win a box tourney. I got dusknoir LVX and i was going to build it after testing on red shark and i pull the lvX

only bad thing is the other guy got the charizard i wanted for friend for Christmas present oh wells

i bought a heatran tin a few day ago and pulled a altaria ex out of the df pack , i was so excited because it was one of the two ex's im missing from the set . i then bought another today just because i felt like wasting my money and not because i really wanted one, i almost even left it behind. good thing i didn't leave it though, i ended up pulling 2 holos and a TSD!

So my store had 2 lone SF packs left. I bought them in a bit of a faith idea...

...Metal Magnezone and Infernape. Not bad, but I already have an infernape...so he's up for trade. But the 'zone sure was nice!

I just got back into collecting/playing not too long ago with a couple of my other buddies for something to do, and the other day I got a Blastoise out of a Diamond and Pearl pack. This story isn't so much cool to me because of the great card I got, but because in all my years in the past collecting the older cards, I never pulled a single Blastoise. I also got a Nidoking. I was pretty shocked, thinking they must have improved the odds or something. :D

10 GE, and 10 MT.

Worst. Pulls. Ever.
I had one holo from each expansion: Typhlosion and Darkrai. The rest was crap. No Rare Candies, no Roseanne's... I did get two Bebe's Searches though.

18 packs for winning cities:
1 charmander in first pack
1 raichu LV.X
a ton of actual rares and good cards instead of the lame rev. holo buneary's and such.

3 Packs: 2 SF 1 SW
Bronzong
Salamence RH
Regigigas
Sharpedo RH
Golem

Not bad!

I got a box of Legends Awakened, and I got:

Azelf LV. X
Uxie LV. X
Kingdra
Mewtwo
Dragonite
Metagross x2
Regigigas #15 x3
Regigigas #37
Froslass
Giratina x2
Yanmega
Jirachi
Cynthia's x2 and 1 RH
x3 Lucario

And TONS more really good cards, plus my Giratina Lv. X came in the same day as my box. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back