I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

That's pretty cool. 2 level X's in one tin, not including the promo X... :)

I've never recieved that great of luck, and those X cards are defenitely keepers, especially the Regigigas SF non-promo. Recieving tins are cool, because you can recieve three packs consisting of two different kinds. Anyway, nice pulls. ;)

I was on one unlimited tournament, and I bought one random SF pack, and I got Machamp lv.X, pokehealer+ And shiny duskull. Pretty nice booster.

hevi arska said:
I was on one unlimited tournament, and I bought one random SF pack, and I got Machamp lv.X, pokehealer+ And shiny duskull. Pretty nice booster.

"pretty nice"? that's probably one of the best boosters ever! :U well, if you had Pokedrawer and Sableye or something to boot, it would have been really one of the best ever.

I pulled 3 more Sableye and 4 more Duskull for my deck, and one RH. Now, I have 3 RH Sableye, 3 JPN Sableye, and 3 regular ENG Sableye. And 10 Duskull SF 59. And, out of the about 35 packs that I have the commons/uncommons from, I only pulled one PokeDrawer. I traded for 3 more, though.

So at cities my son gets 4 packs for 4th place and pulls a Dusknoir LvX and a shiny Drifloon. He then proceeded to run arround and show them to everyone - totally excited.

5 SF, 15 GE, 60 dollars.

From the 5 SF I got Raichu X and Machamp X-- I now have all the SF Lv X's! No Sableye though-- that's a HUGE downer. I need 3 or I can't play in Cities!

from the 15 GE I didn't get much besides a Claydol and Sceptile, which I may use in the future. However, just as I was talking about how I need another Darkrai Lv X for my deck, I pulled one! So my good pulls ended up displacing the cost of the packs.

I randomly bought an MT pack for $4 and pulled TSD, rarer than any of the LV. X!

I got a great encounters pack and pulled a darkrai lv.x!

^Uh...Darkrai LV X is in Great Encounters, if I remember correctly...So either you confused the sets, or you got a fake pack.

In one of my prize packs from Cities, I got Reverse Salamence and Mismagius, which are things I needed for my collection.

Whoops i wrote majestic dawn by mistake lol.

I went to two consecutive BR's (Sat and Sun) this fall, and on the first day I did a booster draft and pulled a Leafeon LV.X, and then the next day I got 2nd and pulled a Leafeon LV.X. The week after I traded the pair for Glaceon LV.X's... dang.

i opened a SF pack and got a bidoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof

NN: I got a report and gave a warninggggggggggg! Don't spam.

Well, I guess that's better than nothing, lol. :p

And getting two Leafeon Xs, Pokemunkuly, those are really nice pulls for sure! :)

I bought 3 SF boosters for only $3.00 each (cheapest I'd seen) and pulled a Heatran LV. X in the last one.

My little brother gave me a SF booster from his 10 SF boosters he got from getting 2nd at Cities. Guess what I got? Good ol' Raichu LV. X and a PokeDrawer. (Though he pulled one from a apack he got earlier in the day.)

I just bought an LA pack (They don't have SF right now) and got my first Azelf...

Got some packs of MD and LA and pulled:

LA:
x1 Azelf Lv.X
x1 Uxie Lv.X

MD:
x1 Porygon Z Lv.X

Sonic Gal said:
Got some packs of MD and LA and pulled:

LA:
x1 Azelf Lv.X
x1 Uxie Lv.X

MD:
x1 Porygon Z Lv.X

How many packs was that?

Hmmm, I believe it was one box of MD and one-half boxes of LA.

Sonic Gal said:
Hmmm, I believe it was one box of MD and one-half boxes of LA.

Imagine if you just got three packs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back