I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

10 SF, 10 LA yielded Gliscor Lv X, the other three Sableye I needed, an RH Azelf LA and two Mamoswine RH's... those are stalking me! 4 normal SF Mamoswines and 3 RH ones now o_O

Didn't get many normal holographics. >: Fire Heatran LA, Infernape SF (fourth one... -_-), Mismagius SF (third one ><) and something else not-so-memorable.

OH and a Shiny Voltorb! All three SH cards now!

The only good card I ever pulled was a T-Tar ex that I pulled from one of the 2 booster packs I got in a bad showbag! WOO-HOO!!

Dude sitting next to me on the bus pulls a RaichuX and Charmeleon in the same pack. When he bought one. Unfrigginbelievable.

Way back at the SF prerelease, my friend pulled a Charizard in his 6 packs, and then in the 2 bonus packs later, pulled a Charizard and Shiny Duskull in the same pack.

Pretty sweet.. I bought a Regigigas tin so i could play at a cities this weekend. In the SF pack i pulled good ol' Dusky Lv.x
and then a nice surprise in the DF Pack i got a Flygon EX Delta!

Yeah.. it is kinda lame that they started putting EX packs in tins but its not that big of a deal.

I just bought a Regigigas tin and got:

Regigigas Lv X
Multi Energy HP
Uxie MT
Electrode SW
Dusknoir SF (Shadow Command) :D
Premier Ball SF

My cousin got me one pack for Christmas. Guess what was in it? Shiny Drifloon...

And of course, it was in a Torterra pack.

You know what is really cool? On my birthday, which is around the time Stormfront came out, I opened a booster pack my dad bought for me as a gift. Guess what was in it? A Base Set Charizard! My first secret rare card!

A few things...

StormFront Pre-Release:
Pulled a Charizard, Raichu Lv. X and Machamp Lv. X
I got to pick 6 'Lucky Packs' for our Professor... In them he got, 1 of the Shinys, Charmeleon, a Lv. X? and so on. All 6 had GREAT stuff in them >:p
I picked 4 packs out of a box for Pokemaniac, a Dusknoir Lv. X, Shiny something and Heatran Lv. X... >:p

At the Citys in prizes I opened a Dusknoir pack and Pulled a Dusknoir Lv. X :p

Bought 6 packs of StormFront at K-Mart the other day, and was working out the last of my money, (forgot to bring the rest :p) and I was $2 short, so I got my brother to put one back at random and walked away... THEN I remembered my staff card so I raced back and grabbed it and marked the cardboard so I knew what one it was... Charmeleon :O

Bought a Regigigas Lv. X and Heatran Lv. X tin the other day too, Pulled a Charizard SF AGAIN! and the Regigigas Lv. X was broken >:/

screwedgigas.png

Gliscor said:
You know what is really cool? On my birthday, which is around the time Stormfront came out, I opened a booster pack my dad bought for me as a gift. Guess what was in it? A Base Set Charizard! My first secret rare card!

That's cool. That's a nice way to start the collection of StormFront. :) I am yet to have any of the secret holos from SF. I have Dusknoir X and that's it. And nice pulls, Prof. Shinx as well. You have some cards you can trade since you have some doubles. :)

LuckyLuigi7 said:
Gliscor said:

That's cool. That's a nice way to start the collection of StormFront. :) I am yet to have any of the secret holos from SF. I have Dusknoir X and that's it. And nice pulls, Prof. Shinx as well. You have some cards you can trade since you have some doubles. :)

There is another thing that is pretty cool. Lately, I have pulled out the whole Charizard SF line. Anotehr thing cool is this:

I was at at league, getting ready to trade a Cresselia Lv.X for a Dusknoir Lv.X, and buying a Machamp Lv.X fo r $20. Before I bought The Machamp Lv.X, I bought I booster pack for $5. What was in it? A Machamp Lv.X! I saved $15! Nice. Nice.

Yeah. That sure was a lot less money and a suprise. I was given half a booster box to open and got a Dusknoir X. I was excited because the first 10 packs were basically rares. But then I got more luck towards the end. :)

At my City Championships I got 4th and got 4 packs. Coincidence?

Well I pulled my second Shiny Drifloon and pulled a RH Magikarp!

RH Magikarp? Oh yeah, that's a real great pull...

I pulled a Magnezoned Lv. X for my friend
Then, I pulled RH Froslass/Kingdra, also for my friend.

Today, my brother bought 2 packs of SF while I'm at Pokemon. He opens both, and looks at the cards but I don't know what the cards are yet. He gives me my pack and there's a Heatran X in there. In the second pack there were 2 PokeDrawer+ (1 RH).

Went to Frank and Sons Collectibles show today!

HOLY CRAP SUCH GOOD PRICES!

One of the vendors was doing 4 boosters for $9

So i bought 4 of each D/P Sets. I pulled a Claydol, 2x Roseanne's, 2x Rare Candy, Machamp Lv.X, gardevoir Lv.X, Torterra lv.X, shiny voltorb, Charmander SF

I also got a bunch of other stuff for my collection, but those are some of the good pulls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back