I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Pandamore said:
I got a GE pack and I pulled a RH Mudkip! OMG!!

RH Mudkip!! o_O

Yesterday, in my packs that I won for my CC, I pulled my 3rd Machamp Lv.X! Dokromi got the other cards I needed... :(

A long time ago, I bought a DF pack with Salamence on it.
I say to my sis, "This must have Salamence in it". (Ok, I was a No0b back then)
"No. It doesn't. Pack with pics of Pokemon never have that card inside," she said.
I sighed and opened the pack.
WHATS THIS!!
98-salamence-ex-d.jpg

lol.

LOL! Some n00b complained to my TO that he didn't get an Electivire in his DP pack. :p

My friend bought 1 pack of GE... Cress Lv. X. :D

I got a Stormfront booster today and I got:
Charizard
Charmeleon
Regigigas Lv.X
Raichu Lv.X
Machamp Lv.X
Voltorb (Shiny)
Then everything else sucked, and my day was made XD.

I got a SR 'Meleon at Citys ^__^ and I got A couple rares and a 'Gigas lv X :D today

-CC

I just got a DP collection one holo phione and one rare RH Yanmega up for grabs my and a single pack of SF also my first MY WORST pack ever

Silver Maestro said:
Charizard
Charmeleon
Regigigas Lv.X
Raichu Lv.X
Machamp Lv.X
Voltorb (Shiny)

what do you mean with, "i got A stormfront booster" ? " A", as in singular, like only one booster . are you saying you got all that from one booster?

furiouswildcat said:
Silver Maestro said:
Charizard
Charmeleon
Regigigas Lv.X
Raichu Lv.X
Machamp Lv.X
Voltorb (Shiny)

what do you mean with, "I got A stormfront booster" ? " A", as in singular, like only one booster . are you saying you got all that from one booster?
I am sure that he meant booster box.:p

vrapceboy said:
furiouswildcat said:
Silver Maestro said:
Charizard
Charmeleon
Regigigas Lv.X
Raichu Lv.X
Machamp Lv.X
Voltorb (Shiny)

what do you mean with, "I got A stormfront booster" ? " A", as in singular, like only one booster . are you saying you got all that from one booster?
I am sure that he meant booster box.:p

yeah, that sounds like way to much good stuff in only one booster .
but you never know , errors are way more common than ever now . everyone is trying to cut back on production costs and instead are srewing up more and paying for it. we could only dream....

I bought a 3 pack of pokemon boosters and it had Crystal Gaurdians in it. I opened it and got a Blastoise that looks weird. It has the booster logo in the picture, and the name, HP, and rarity symbol are gold. I also got a Mismagius from Stormfront ^^

Yesterday I got a few packs, looking for Uxie and Mismagius. I got the Uxie, and instead of Mismagius I got Charizard. :O

Fair trade, I think.

The Fallen One said:
Yesterday I got a few packs, looking for Uxie and Mismagius. I got the Uxie, and instead of Mismagius I got Charizard. :O

Fair trade, I think.

yesterday i bought a booster looking for a charizard and instead got a Mismagius . we each got the other persons want . lol

Full Moon said:
I bought a 3 pack of pokemon boosters and it had Crystal Gaurdians in it. I opened it and got a Blastoise that looks weird. It has the booster logo in the picture, and the name, HP, and rarity symbol are gold. I also got a Mismagius from Stormfront ^^

thats not a regular holo . the regular blastoise in that set is non holo. you know how the dp series has reverse holos, that blastoise is like one of those.

Sorry, I must not have been thinking, I did get them from a "Booster Box." (I don't think it is possible to get all of those from one booster pack, lol!)

I went to the store last night and found only ONE remaining GE pack left. It was one of those multipacks with a holo Riolu and a pop pack. Anyway, I bought it in good hope that the card I was desperately hunting for would be in it.

I opened the pack... Looked at the cards and saw something...could it be?

CLAYDOL IS MINE AT LAAAAAAAST!! :D

*says in monotone*

I got 3 packs of SF the other day....

I got a Tyranitar, Skuntank, and something else I can't remember....

*stops speaking in monotone*

In the first pack, I got RH Haunter. In the second pack, I got RH Gastly. If there was a RH Gengar in the third pack, that would be a beat streak....hey, what's this? A RH Magikarp!? *explodes*

Worse yet, my brother got RH Gengar. =(

Well, when it comes to Claydol, I got that in my first booster in 5 years.
I bought an exDeoxys pack and I didn't get anything cool...more weird.
I got.
Seedot Common
Nuzleaf (alternate holo) Uncommon
Shriftry Rare
Has that ever happened to anyone? An entire evolution line in a single booster? That's weirder then when I got the 2 Dusknoir's, one Holo, one Reverse in my Dusknoir SF pack.
...although I've gone through 22 boosters and not a single ex/Lv.X card...I'm blessed and cursed in that I get the most obscure card lines or no secret rares.

I just bought a Regigigas tin and when I opened the SF pack I got ANOTHER Regigigas X!!!

I bought a pack of GE, but when i started opening it, you know just to see the tops, for whether there is a LV. X or not, I was like, hey can I switch packs :p. I didn't get to, but I got a claydol and a felicities :p

Enshidia said:
Well, when it comes to Claydol, I got that in my first booster in 5 years.
I bought an exDeoxys pack and I didn't get anything cool...more weird.
I got.
Seedot Common
Nuzleaf (alternate holo) Uncommon
Shriftry Rare
Has that ever happened to anyone? An entire evolution line in a single booster? That's weirder then when I got the 2 Dusknoir's, one Holo, one Reverse in my Dusknoir SF pack.
...although I've gone through 22 boosters and not a single ex/Lv.X card...I'm blessed and cursed in that I get the most obscure card lines or no secret rares.

I bough an LA pack once. Swinub was among my commons, my RH was Piloswine, and my rare was Mamoswine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back