I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

My best pull was a Gardevior Lx, but what i thought to be my wierdest pulls was i opened a secret wonders pack and got a nidoking rev holo,then right after i opened a mysterious treasures pack i got a rev holo nidoqueen.

I got a DF pack today :) and i pulled a.... drum roll.... SALAMENCE EX!

Do you remember me? The guy who thought getting mewtwo lv. x was great...well, I've learned since then!
But this time something truly extraordinary happened: I got a stormfront BOOSTER PACK, not BOX, and it had shiny drifloon AND charmeleon! I thought that's IMPOSSIBLE. Was it an error pack?

^ Uhh....
Ex's and stars are impossible to get in the same pack unless they have a packaging error.
Now pulling a shiny and a Charmeleon is actually quite common in SF.

I got 7 boosters (one of them being MD).
I got Garachomp Lv.X.

I remember a while back pulling a Charizard EX from Fire Red Leaf Green after buying ten packs, I was opening the last one and I thought I didn't get no EX's and on the last one there it was.

In my Majestic Dawn and Legends Awakened Prereleases, I pulled a Lv. X in each of the 2 packs that I got after the tournament.

Garchomp and Uxie, to be specific.

I found a Glaceon Lv.X in one Majestic Dawn and in another I got both Leafeon cards.

I got 2 GE packs in an effort to look for Claydol. It was my first actual attempt of doing so...

Guess what I got in the second pack? Claydol...=D

I got a pack of SF and got an electrode radiance and a RH electrode radiance for my ElectObama deck. Which is fun.

SO, good pack there.

Oh my god, I actually pulled something rare. *waits for apocalypse*

At my league, they were holding this mini tournament. We got 2 GE packs, 2 LA packs, and 2 SF packs for free. It was like a prerelease, and there was the mutant rule(a pokemon can evolve into a completely different pokemon of the same stage as long as it's the same type). In my last SF pack, I pulled...

Holo Lumineon and Shiny Drifloon!

I got SF pack with an infernape on the front and inside it was an infernape! and a charmeleon SR !! my first secret rare!

I'm coming home from my Saturday classes.
My dad asks me if I want to go to Toys R Us since my bro is begging him.
We go, and I see a Dusknoir Blister.
I go why not, I buy it.
First pack, holo Ampharos. Not bad.
The other two SF packs were amazing.
Pack 1- Charizard and two PokeHealer (One is RH)
Pack 2- Shiny Voltorb

Ive never opened a lv.x, ex, *, or sr in my life. (Ive bought 100's of packs) But my list shows how you can go from nothing to something. Also, does anyone know where the best place to buy is? I go to walmart and never get anything.

Well, if you live in Colorado Springs, Dalez Kardz and Comikz is a really nice place to go.

They also host most tournaments in Colorado.

I bought a pity pack after I went 1-3 in a tourney today. In it was my 2nd Shiny Drifloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back