I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Well I got my LA box: Highlight RH uxie LA, Azelf, mesprit lv X ( i needed this for AMU), Rhyperior lv X, getting 23 holos in a box ^_^

kashmaster said:
Well I got my LA box: Highlight RH uxie LA, Azelf, mesprit lv X ( I needed this for AMU), Rhyperior lv X, getting 23 holos in a box ^_^
I want Uxies too :D

Got my 10 packs of PT and got nothing good except my 3rd Electabuzz PT and some trainers. Got Blaziken and Shaymin (14) too.

Well im saving up for another LA box or PT, if you want my uxie go to my trade thread :D

I got 3 Platinum packs for Easter and I pulled:

Giratina Lv.X
Blastoise
Delcatty

Not bad! ^_^

Nice.

I didn't really pull these but my friend letme borrow ALL the cards I need for Regionals. ^_^

TofU said:
I got 3 Platinum packs for Easter and I pulled:

Giratina Lv.X
Blastoise
Delcatty

Not bad! ^_^

Great pulls, when I got my RH uxie the rare was mesprit lv X so thats kool ^_^

I'm going to by a Rising Rivals box. So far I haven't got too much, but I'm going to trade for a Toxicroak G and 3 Poke Turn on Sunday.

I got a Booster Pack for Easter from my friend, got it in the mail today, it was GE.

Pulled a RH Rare Candy, and a Holo Darkrai Sleep Hole. Not bad.

My friend bought a Stormfront pack the other day. 2 Tyranitars (one RH) in one pack.

When I went to the Platinum pre-release with my sister I got shaymin Landform lv.x and dialga G lv.x and my sister got Electrabuzz and drapion lv.x , the week later I went to another prerelease , there I pulled another drapion lv.x

but, your sister pulled the Drapion LV.X.*Sigh*
I once bought a booster and pulled a Drapion LV.X, then I traded it. The other week, I bought another one and pulled a DRapion LV.X.
But, I will trade it

Okay, so I like opening other people's packs. I don't care if I get to keep the cards or not. During Regionals today, I stood next to the table that they were selling cards at so I could do this. Someone buys a Platinum pack and lets me open it. RH Toxicroak G and Hitmonchan. He let me keep Hitmonchan for pulling him Toxicroak.
Then later, someone buys 3 Stormfornt packs and lets me open 2. They pull Dusknoir lv.x in their back. I top that by pulling Raichu (which was the last card they needed to complete the set) and Charizard.
so I got 2 secret rares and a set completion in 3 packs. not bad. so I buy a Legends Awakened pack so I can use some of my luck to get myself good cards. What do I pull? Poliwrath. :( But at least I pulled a RH Luxury later. :)

From my 9 packs from Regionals, the only remotely interesting things were Rev Holo Cyrus, Blastoise, and Electabuzz.

... And two Luvdisc, bringing my total of them up to 5. q_q

Out of my 9 Regionals packs I pulled a Drapion Lv. X, Gardevoir, and that's pretty much it.

I bought a single pack at the Regionals. Dialga G Lv.X 0_0.

No. If you get 9-16th place you get 9 packs. And I bought a random PT pack and got RH Lv. Max and Giratina X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back