I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Well after BR my brother got to the top 4 and got 2 PT packs and a whole bunch of pop 08 so any way one pack he gets Drapion lv X, next pack Dialga G RH

In my first LA pack I got Uxie Lv X then I ordered 12 packs on eBay and pulled x3 Uxie 2 RH

I bought a Platinum poster box (the ones with the DP44 Magnezone promo) at my local best buy. My cousin was with me and I had her pick out the box. I pulled a Shaymin (Energy Blow) and my SECOND DIALGA G LV.X!!! I was sooo happy because I just traded my first one away this week and now I'll have both Landmin X and Dialga G X! :D

just got 5 pt packs:
ampharos
blastoise
torterra
probopass
empoleon
honckrow g
dugtrio
skuntank g
landmin

When I got my booster packs from Worlds, I pulled a Leafeon Lv.X and a RH Empoleon.

At Regionals, I had some money left over from lunch, so I decided to buy some Platinum packs. I wanted to save a bit of money, so I told myself I'd buy what I could with the one dollar bills I had and keep the five dollar bills to take home.

I had enough ones for two Platinum packs, so I bought one eat a time. First one, I told my friends, "This is the one, this is the one...!" I opened it, and got some mediocre rare card I can't recall. Disheartened, I thought I'd try my luck again, and bought a second with the remainder of the one dollar bills I had, saying the same thing to my friends.

The outcome was the same.

Severely betrayed feeling, I walked away from the vendors' booth and hung out with Medaf and the other people from our league, but I couldn't shake this feeling that I should buy just one more pack... Finally, I gave in to the urge, breaking a five to get the third. Third time's the charm, I hoped to myself, though not really expecting anything remarkable.

And then...

Why, hello there Dialga G Lv. X, how are you doing this fine Saturday afternoon?

i found four random great encounters packs mixed in with md boosters in an md box, so i of course bought all of them

1st: sceptile (wild growth)
2nd: Unown G
3rd: Claydol
4th: unown G

sadly, none of the unown G's were holo, but at least i have them now if i ever need them!!

Well, in Denmark I got that DP Collection thing with the 6 holo cards, one being a Bebe's search
In the packs some noteworthy cards
Unown G
Bebe's Search
Roseanne's Research
Roserade SW Holo (in a Roserade SW booster)
Dragonite LA Holo

Quite a good hual me thinks

Got a random platinum pack yesterday, pulled a Palkia G =)

Nothing else in the pack was new, but I wanted Palkia, so I'm happy.

Legends Awakened: Mesprit, Reverse Holo Kingdra
Platinum: holo Shaymin

I just bought 4 LA Packs from my local store, and I got 1 Unknown !, 2 Poke Radars, 1 RH Azelf, and 1 Uxie Lv.X.

I'm so happy right now X.X

State yesterday. 16 packs and nothing stood out. Prof. Shinx got 4 packs-Shaymin Land Lvl X and Dialga G Lvl X.

._.

Pokémaniac said:
State yesterday. 16 packs and nothing stood out. Prof. Shinx got 4 packs-Shaymin Land Lvl X and Dialga G Lvl X.

._.

Wow, I want him to open my packs next time XD

I usually of VERY bad luck :(

last saturday i played at league and i found the shop owners kids deck on the floor after they left so i gave it to the owner he gave me a free pack of mysterious treasures.
pulled a tsd.
i about wet myself
i never pull anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back